do u think axl likes the darkness?

some guy

does any1 know if axl likes them? i know he doesnt like hard rock as much anymorebut he might like them. do u think the darkness will ever tour with GNR. i think theyd be a great band to open for GNR. it would be good to see a justin hawkings and axl duet, 2 high singers

does any1 know if axl likes them? i know he doesnt like hard rock as much anymorebut he might like them. do u think the darkness will ever tour with GNR. i think theyd be a great band to open for GNR. it would be good to see a justin hawkings and axl duet, 2 high singers

They opened the RIR 06 concert for GNR, I was there and saw the darkness! They are a nice band, nevertheless, Axl didn't mentioned anything about them during the concert!

I think you´re thinking of your wife...

That must be it then! :D

I remember your face though. You had a lovely smile that matched your bubbly personality on here. :)

But then again, all Spanish women are like that. :heart:

*Edit*

Better get back on topic incase the Mods have a seizure.

I would really like The Darkness to support GnR one day as I really liked them when I was at Rio.

Edited by Charles Manson

Well, they were both at Rio this year.

I wouldnt mind seeing them tour together *when* the world tour starts and they come back to Europe.

Yeah that might kinda sweet :) The Darkness is after all a decent band unlike bullet for my asshole..

I love the Darkness, but I bet Axl dislikes them. They're a straight ahead hard rock band that likes to have a good time. They don't take themselves too seriously.

I'll bet Axl thinks he's above that - now that he's blazing musical trails by adding electro-techno drum beats to hard rock songs and singing heartbreaking lyrics about the girl who dumped him fifteen years ago.

:P

The Darkness would be an ideal band to open for Guns N Roses, because you dont have to be a fan of their music- theyre just great to watch, a little similar to Queen.

The Darkness opening for Queen would have been interesting!

It would probably suit both bands actually- it would promote the darkness, and be a more than good enough warm-up for GNR.

The Darkness would be an ideal band to open for Guns N Roses, because you dont have to be a fan of their music- theyre just great to watch, a little similar to Queen.

The Darkness opening for Queen would have been interesting!

It would probably suit both bands actually- it would promote the darkness, and be a more than good enough warm-up for GNR.

If I was in the darkness and was about to open for GnR I would fear for my life.

Surely they would be ripped apart by the audience and get bottled to death.

LP

If I was in the darkness and was about to open for GnR I would fear for my life.

Surely they would be ripped apart by the audience and get bottled to death.

Why? Do GnR fans suddenly have something against good guitar and a lead singer who uses a lot of falsetto? :lol:

Anyway, The Darkness don't need to open for GnR. They're pretty huge already.

My guess would be that Axl considers them to be the contrived joke that they are,but he might publicly give them a polite pat-on-the-head approval just to avoid controversy.

I doubt he gives much thought to them at all.