i met teddy zig zag

kaddisonmoore

i dont know where to put this so ill put it here. last night i went to the journey def leppard concert in columbus ohio. in between the sets teddy was playing with some band for some rock n roll fantasy camp or something. he played bass for the band "toys in the attic" when he came off i shoke his hand and said good job. i feel special

i dont know where to put this so ill put it here. last night i went to the journey def leppard concert in columbus ohio. in between the sets teddy was playing with some band for some rock n roll fantasy camp or something. he played bass for the band "toys in the attic" when he came off i shoke his hand and said good job. i feel special

He plays bass too? Hm, you learn something new every day.

He plays bass too? Hm, you learn something new every day.

when i got to the stage he was playin in a different band and he was playing keys then.

i think the drummer from lynard skynard was there too

Cool. You're from OH too? I assume you were at the Columbus show in 2002? That was a kickass show. rock1

Cool. You're from OH too? I assume you were at the Columbus show in 2002? That was a kickass show. rock1

nope im only 15 and last night was only my second concert (first was last week aerosmith and motley crue)

i live around zanesville

I live in OH too, but closer to Toledo. I went to Detroit in 2002 and AXL stopped the show after the Patience incident. A good time nonetheless. rock3

Rainman