GNR tickets way below face value?

smokingarthur

I am shocked to see how inexpensively you can go to ANY GNR show, especially the Vegas shows. I saw two tickets go for $100! It seems that there are many more tickets circulating than actual antendees to these coming shows. What does that say about the unsold portion of tickets? Who will pay face value when you can get the same ticket dramatically cheaper? I imagine even the four sold out dates don't take into consideration how many of those tickets will actually be used. They really need to do better PR soon....

I am shocked to see how inexpensively you can go to ANY GNR show, especially the Vegas shows. I saw two tickets go for $100! It seems that there are many more tickets circulating than actual antendees to these coming shows. What does that say about the unsold portion of tickets? Who will pay face value when you can get the same ticket dramatically cheaper? I imagine even the four sold out dates don't take into consideration how many of those tickets will actually be used. They really need to do better PR soon....

umm...maybe they dont think they are overpompous like the Stones do...buncha old senior citizens crawling around the stage with their breathers and walkers trying to sing songs for $300/tix, at least thats what they are going for here when they play here in OcT

umm...maybe they dont think they are overpompous like the Stones do...buncha old senior citizens crawling around the stage with their breathers and walkers trying to sing songs for $300/tix, at least thats what they are going for here when they play here in OcT

i think you're missing the point. he's not saying that GNR are selling tickets for a low price. he's saying that scalpers are being forced to unload tickets at a price less than they paid for them because the tickets aren't selling.

Stop complaining!

Get some cheap GNR tickets while you can. Most people probably don't even know they are playing in the US yet.

rock4

Whose complaining idiot? It is a simple observation. When you can buy $320 worth of tickets for $100, it says a lot. Some of you clowns are really fucking amusing. I made a observatory statement, but some of you assholes are inflamed over everything. When I think of some of the worthles posts I see on here. This is a fucking GNR forum. We are supposed to discuss this type of stuff, not what Axl is wearing and who he is fucking.

As for people not buying from scalpers because of fake tickets? Believe me, there is a very small market for selling counterfeit GNR tickets at this time. I assure you 99% of the GNR tickets for sale on Ebay are genuine. Look at how many people are selling for half of face value with a buy it now? Look how many GNR tickets are for sale from scalpers? If you have any brains, you will see what I am talking about. I really hope these shows are full of people:(

Who will pay face value when you can get the same ticket dramatically cheaper?

I did. :(

For whatever reason these tickets aren't selling as fast as they did for the NY shows, but then again they were also half the price.

And yeah, no sense having counterfeit tix when people can't even get rid of the real ones.