Third Florida Guns N' Roses Date announced- Friday, October 27

Outtagetme

Good thing I am moving from Atlanta to Florida in a couple weeks. I think Darknemus lives in FL too.

Fri, 10/27/06

08:00 PM 96-1 Krock 20th Birthday Bash with Guns and Roses

Germain Arena

Estero, FL More Info

presale begins:

Thu, 09/14/06 12:00 PM

According to mtv.com/news, gn'r will be in Tampa the 10/25. Given that we know they'll be in Sunrise (Ft. Lauderdale) 8/24, Tampa 8/25, and Estero (I think this is Ft. Myers) on 8/27, I am wondering if maybe Orlando might fit in on the 26th. Geographically they'd be back tracking, but just by like an hour and a half from Tampa.

I am in O-town and hoping they come, but I am going to at least one of these shows, dammit!

Pubes!!!!!!

this is actually the fourth one.. they announced jacksonville too... so far Sunrise, Jacksonville, Tampa and Estero... omg im thinking about going to all of theM! :)

Estero is actually Fort Myers, FL.

It's like a 2 hour drive from fort lauderdale and miami.

It's like 30 mins from Naples.

I will be there.

It's about 25 mins from my house downtown fort myers.

JE

According to mtv.com/news, gn'r will be in Tampa the 10/25. Given that we know they'll be in Sunrise (Ft. Lauderdale) 8/24, Tampa 8/25, and Estero (I think this is Ft. Myers) on 8/27, I am wondering if maybe Orlando might fit in on the 26th. Geographically they'd be back tracking, but just by like an hour and a half from Tampa.

I am in O-town and hoping they come, but I am going to at least one of these shows, dammit!

Pubes!!!!!!

NOOOO! :o

I'm hoping for O-town on the 28th (or any day thereafter)..cuz I'll be there and ready to rock!

this is actually the fourth one.. they announced jacksonville too... so far Sunrise, Jacksonville, Tampa and Estero... omg im thinking about going to all of theM! :)

Estero is actually Fort Myers, FL.

It's like a 2 hour drive from fort lauderdale and miami.

It's like 30 mins from Naples.

I will be there.

It's about 25 mins from my house downtown fort myers.

JE

ill be in estero also.. i'm from tampa... for sure i'll be going to tampa and estero... not sure about sunrise because its a lil far...

well, tampa is an hour drive from orlando so i dont think it makes sence to have another one so close. anyways im from tampa and i plan to go to estero too...

hey meng,

so is estero like 2 hours south of tampa? i am trying to figure this all out since i have to work that friday.

*EDIT: disregard this... i obviously skipped past a few posts that answer that question!

Edited by dustindmnd2

well, tampa is an hour drive from orlando so i dont think it makes sence to have another one so close. anyways im from tampa and i plan to go to estero too...

hey meng,

so is estero like 2 hours south of tampa? i am trying to figure this all out since i have to work that friday.

yeah, estero is like 2, 3 hours south of tampa.. actually estero is just next to ft myers

Edited by brasileiro

hey meng,

yeah, estero is like 2, 3 hours south of tampa.. actually estero is just next to ft myers

And Sunrise is just over the Everglades, about 1 1/2 hours (east) from Estero, maybe less.

I arrive in Florida on the 27th!

fuck man...this is driving me nuts!

release all the dates already!!!

<_<

Seriously, what the fuck is up with the dates trickling out one-by-one? Do they not understand people have to make and change plans so they can go to these shows? I am so not understanding their logic. Maybe there is a good explination, but I sure as Hell don't know it...