Inland Invasion webcast!

Zint

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What an amazing show. A lot like the vegas shows, the band was on.

How anyone can bash Robin now is beyond me. If you bash robin you are just a blind idiot who hates him for other reasons, the guy is an amazing performer.

Axl looked amazing and sounded even better! Ron is really fitting into this band more. Great guy. What a great band.

oh no..axl is gonna be all winded and need some oxygen from all the running now :o

Well no fucking shit. Axl need oxygen. News God damn flash.

Looooooser

Violation

You are a cupcake. I hope you get banned. Shame on you. You should bow your head in shame for trolling here during the show and trying to piss on something everyone else here loves. Go to a fucking vr forum or something you actually like you fucking goof. Shame shame.

Violation.

Finck sucks, fortus and ron should be lead. Admit it and maybe there is still hope for you.

Final Setlist:

1. Welcome to the Jungle

2. It's So Easy

3. Mr. Brownstone

4. Live and Let Die

5. Axl Thanks + Finck Solo

6. Sweet Child O' Mine

7. Knockin' On Heavens Door

8. You Could Be Mine

9. Band Jam

10. Dizzy Solo (Ziggy Stardust)

11. The Blues

12. Band Introductions

13. Fortus/Finck Guitar Duet (Beautiful)

14. Out to Get Me

15. Band Jam

16. November Rain

17. Better

18. My Michelle (Feat. Sebastian Bach)

19. Bumblefoot Guitar Solo (Little Wing, Don't Cry)

20. I.R.S

21. Patience

22. Nightrain

Encore:

23. Rocket Queen

24. Madagascar

25. Paradise City

Here u go, damn they did alot of songs

WOW! What an incredible set list! Can you believe that they covered Live and Let Die?! That's fucking awesome. They even started with Welcome to the Jungle, which was unexpected and cool.

I was surprised that Finck, Fortus, BBF AND FUCKING DIZZY REED all got solos. That's great. A lot of people in the crowd around me were kinda down, saying shit like "when's Dizzy gonna play something?!" Then sure enough, Ziggy Startdust. Seeing Dizzy Reed cover Bowie was almost as cool as seeing Finck cover Slash.

About halfway though the night I was getting all worried because I hadn't heard Paradise City. I thought they might not play it. Then, whadda ya know, they play it at the end of the encore! Then, out of nowhere, these little pieces of paper came out. Awesome. Totally reminded me of my little sister's seventh birthday party at Chuck. E. Cheese!

Get over it! :monkey:

The setlist will remain the same or with a few exceptions until the release of album or single.

WOW! What an incredible set list! Can you believe that they covered Live and Let Die?! That's fucking awesome. They even started with Welcome to the Jungle, which was unexpected and cool.

I was surprised that Finck, Fortus, BBF AND FUCKING DIZZY REED all got solos. That's great. A lot of people in the crowd around me were kinda down, saying shit like "when's Dizzy gonna play something?!" Then sure enough, Ziggy Startdust. Seeing Dizzy Reed cover Bowie was almost as cool as seeing Finck cover Slash.

About halfway though the night I was getting all worried because I hadn't heard Paradise City. I thought they might not play it. Then, whadda ya know, they play it at the end of the encore! Then, out of nowhere, these little pieces of paper came out. Awesome. Totally reminded me of my little sister's seventh birthday party at Chuck. E. Cheese!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Can't remember the last time I laughed out loud at something on the internet... :rofl-lol:

Final Setlist:

1. Welcome to the Jungle

2. It's So Easy

3. Mr. Brownstone

4. Live and Let Die

5. Axl Thanks + Finck Solo

6. Sweet Child O' Mine

7. Knockin' On Heavens Door

8. You Could Be Mine

9. Band Jam

10. Dizzy Solo (Ziggy Stardust)

11. The Blues

12. Band Introductions

13. Fortus/Finck Guitar Duet (Beautiful)

14. Out to Get Me

15. Band Jam

16. November Rain

17. Better

18. My Michelle (Feat. Sebastian Bach)

19. Bumblefoot Guitar Solo (Little Wing, Don't Cry)

20. I.R.S

21. Patience

22. Nightrain

Encore:

23. Rocket Queen

24. Madagascar

25. Paradise City

Funny, you bash the band for playing the same setlist at a concert you chose to go to. Your complaint is that it's the same old setlist, when afterwards, we get the same old posts from you containing unfunny sarcastic remarks from someone who sat on the lawn at the show.

It's okay, once Guns N' Roses actually plays a different setlist, I'm sure you'll find something to bitch about then, too. Let's face it, if they didn't play any old songs, you'd whine that the new songs blew right off the bat.

You're not the only one at the concerts. I guess the seat on the grass made you bitter.