Ritz ’88 uncut Pro-Shot

RIR First Night ‘91 Pro-Shot

Boston 3cam mix ‘02

RIR Second Night Pro-Shot

OR

40 euros or like 7 shows + 35 euros, basically each

show is worth 5 euros so if you want to send me 4 then you must

send 20 euros also

if you want this offer tell me and we can sort something out!

------------

She claims only 2 people has the bootleg, do i believe ?

Edited by Markus89

Paris ‘92 Pro-Shot

Chile ’92 Pro-Shot

ST. Louis ‘92 Pro-Shot

Ritz ’88 uncut Pro-Shot

RIR First Night ‘91 Pro-Shot

Boston 3cam mix ‘02

I have those. I am do not have these:

RIR Second Night Pro-Shot

Slash’s Snakepit ST.LOUIS 09-05-2000

If you want, choose 2 shows from my list (http://www.freewebs.com/acdcussr/dvdlist.html) to put in place of those 2 shows that I don't have.

Also, is it 7 shows AND 40 Euros? Or is it 7 shows OR 40 Euros?

Another thing, do you actually have the show or are you simply saying that you will get it soon?

She's deffinetly lying.

She just tried sending me a klip from the show, she said she just ripped it of the dvd.

The file was called "09-dizzysolo" and was 5mb. If she only rips 1 klip from the dvd, she would'nt call it 09.

I did't get the file, cause she triend sending it trough msn, and i was'nt on when she was..

Unless the track is the 9th one of the DVD...

Anyway, if you don't have the DVD, I'm not going to send you discs when there is no guaruntee that I will get anything in return. If I was dealing with someone who had the DVD, then it would be a different story.

And to the guy who won't trade 7 very common shows for one very rare show, I don't know what to say to you. I don't like doing it, but if that's what it takes to get a show, I don't mind doing it, seeing as they can get the shows from nearly any trader.

By the way, Almost Famous, I think he wants the multicam proshot, not the Slash's angle DVD, but I could be wrong. Should be sending your package Monday.

Unless the track is the 9th one of the DVD...

Anyway, if you don't have the DVD, I'm not going to send you discs when there is no guaruntee that I will get anything in return. If I was dealing with someone who had the DVD, then it would be a different story.

And to the guy who won't trade 7 very common shows for one very rare show, I don't know what to say to you. I don't like doing it, but if that's what it takes to get a show, I don't mind doing it, seeing as they can get the shows from nearly any trader.

By the way, Almost Famous, I think he wants the multicam proshot, not the Slash's angle DVD, but I could be wrong. Should be sending your package Monday.

Of the fact that I won't trade all these is because A). It's unfair. B)This reason is the main one, it's faaaar to fishy to say something like that. Infact, by that person saying it makes it only sound like they are lying and less gaurantee of the dvd.

He already says he doesn't have it. I'm very confused about why he posted if he doesn't have it and it doesn't look like he'll get it.

To see if anyone knew if the dvd was out there.,

to see if you guys believe her, I'm not trading unless i'm sure.

But to me, she seems to be lying, but i'll just wait untill i get the clip, and i'll upload here.

So u guys know, I have all the dvd's she requested, she picked them of my list. I'm just not doing it at that price, can't afford it.

I'll see what i'll do when I know she's not lying, and i've seen proof. If i decide not to do it, i'll hook her up with Dally, a friend of mine, and a good trader, he'll help get the dvd around.

Edited by Markus89

Just got a new e-mail :

hello.

I tried to make a screenshot. It did not work. what can I do? I just don't know. If you would like me to make a DVD with shit quality and very bad picture of it. Then I can send u that as a preview. If you would like that. Please email me. Tell me how I. Should. Send. It.

Can anyone help me make a guide of how to do it ?

Just got a new e-mail :
hello.

I tried to make a screenshot. It did not work. what can I do? I just don't know. If you would like me to make a DVD with shit quality and very bad picture of it. Then I can send u that as a preview. If you would like that. Please email me. Tell me how I. Should. Send. It.

Re direct here to me :P

* play movie

* press print screen on the upper right side of your keey board

* Opne paint ---> otions-----> paste and save image as...

*follow this link

And you have a screen shot :)

Just got a new e-mail :

hello.

* play movie

*follow this link

That's what i thought, and wrote to her.. You can't pritscreen like that, the image is black.

Just got a new e-mail :

hello.

* play movie

*follow this link

That's what i thought, and wrote to her.. You can't pritscreen like that, the image is black.

True, you can't screencap with that, atleast with some players.

I use a program called fraps to capture from videos and games. I recommend it