Las Vegas review journal

November_rain

ANYTHING that comes out of any of the guitars is a million times better than Matt Sorums 20 minute drum solo!!! and Slash making stupid noises with his mouth for 10 mins!

I guess you mean the Talkbox..... the Talkbox rocked!! B)

That part in the Tokyo DVD sucked some serious ass.

I can agree on the drum solo...but not the Talkbox part and the guitar solo.. :krider:

ANYTHING that comes out of any of the guitars is a million times better than Matt Sorums 20 minute drum solo!!! and Slash making stupid noises with his mouth for 10 mins!

I guess you mean the Talkbox..... the Talkbox rocked!! B)

That part in the Tokyo DVD sucked some serious ass.

I can agree on the drum solo...but not the Talkbox part and the guitar solo.. :krider:

I didn't like Slash's solo. The Godfather Theme was very, very good. But the solo... :no:

I don't think it was such a bad review. If you pay close attention to what's being said, the criticism is no different to what other members on this board have offered.

I think it provides an honest, unbiased view of the band and it's repeating the message that many fans have already offered: LESS SOLOS!

but they HAVE cut down on the solos. Robin no longer gets one before PC. So you have one for each guitarist -which is cool cuz each guy gets the spotlight for a bit, and Dizzy's piano solo. I thought it was spectacular.

With 3 guitarists and Dizzy it is impossible to cut out the solo amount, someone would always be getting slighted. And yes, Axl does deserve a few minutes to recoop his voice or whatever he does backstage during his breaks and he also introduces the band with the solos.

And yea, to whomever posted above-do you people really want to listen to dead silence while they work on the stage, move the piano and so on? Come on now.

I actually like the solos, just wish they would change them up a bit. I noticed Ron's Don't Cry gets longer every time I see them and that is just pretty damn cool, IMO.

What pisses me off about the FANS who moan about the guitar solos of the new band but worship the old....

:lol: I wasn't a fan of the "talk box" or whatever the fuck it's called, either.

What pisses me off about the FANS who moan about the guitar solos of the new band but worship the old....

:lol: I wasn't a fan of the "talk box" or whatever the fuck it's called, either.

ya, most boring part of the UYI DVD by far :angry:

Hm, I was at the "Rock am Ring" concert in Germany. To be honest, it was verry verry cold and the band began to play at 1.30 am in the morning! The show ended at about 4.30 am! Except of the maybe 1000 "die-hards" arround, all the others hated these solos! It took all emotions out of the normally amazing and great show. But for me it looks like Axl isn´t capable to do the concert without these brakes. I don´t see any other reason.... For me as a fan it was hard to see how many people left before the ending of the gig!