If we don't get a release date within the next 3 weeks, can we count out 2006?

Kaneda

I am sure there will be some news soon.

maybechinesetd7.jpg

That picture is awesome. What makes everyone think it's fake? Clearly Buckethead is not in this photo, they are just randoms wearing buckets. Kinda makes you miss him eh? ;)

There are a few things that makes a person think it's fake. The most obvius thing is the fact that the artist who made it signed it in the right corner :rolleyes: And the quality is really bad to "hide" his misstakes ;)

But it is truly awsome!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, it's amazing how many neophytes we have on the forum. THAT PICTURE IS FAKE!!! It was proven fake like 4 years ago...they just cropped Axl's arm and head from another photo...you guys that think it's real are morons!

I must have missed that Kaneda. We are not all as intelligent as you. The picture is real regardless of weather or not the arm was cropped on. The picture is real. Meaning, the photo was actually taken with the figures in it. It is not a photoshopped photo. I would not consider myself a "neophyte", but relative to how long some of you guys have been here, I guess I am. But this is what a forum is all about. Not everything is so seemingly obvious. And truth gets obscured very easily on a forum. I am reposting this pic to see if any of you who have not seen it can guess it's authenticity. See how well you do...

photo42fd0qm9.jpg

Wow, it's amazing how many neophytes we have on the forum. THAT PICTURE IS FAKE!!! It was proven fake like 4 years ago...they just cropped Axl's arm and head from another photo...you guys that think it's real are morons!

I must have missed that Kaneda. We are not all as intelligent as you. The picture is real regardless of weather or not the arm was cropped on. The picture is real. Meaning, the photo was actually taken with the figures in it. It is not a photoshopped photo. I would not consider myself a "neophyte", but relative to how long some of you guys have been here, I guess I am. But this is what a forum is all about. Not everything is so seemingly obvious. And truth gets obscured very easily on a forum. I am reposting this pic to see if any of you who have not seen it can guess it's authenticity. See how well you do...

photo42fd0qm9.jpg

What the hell does that pic have to do with the other?????

A resturant with the name has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE OTHER!!!!!!!

It's photoshoped and not very well either (I'm talking about the "photoshoot" one.

photo42fd0qm9.jpg

What the hell does that pic have to do with the other?????

A resturant with the name has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE OTHER!!!!!!!

It's photoshoped and not very well either (I'm talking about the "photoshoot" one.

Dude you are missing the point entirely. And yes that is a pretty good photoshop. It was done fairly well. I put the current picture in as a request from a forum member who insisted it was fake (almost everyone who saw it thought so too) when I innitially posted it. It is actually a bar in China that was opened in 1991 as a tribute to GNR. It is funny that years later Axl started his epic "Chinese Democracy". The MTV pic does not matter either way. Buckethead is not in the band, there is no release date, and we are discussing pointless matters. It is nice however to find the truth and origin of all claims. Not everything here has to have such great continuity. So apprantly the first pic is fake, not because the pic is "fake", because the arm on the figure that looks like Axl is. The second pic is real, but appears more fake and more photoshopped than the other one. And it has been proven to be 100% authentic.