If we don't get a release date within the next 3 weeks, can we count out 2006?

Kaneda

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

time is running out eh? Thats funny I have been saying that 2007 is the release time but no one listens to me.... but we keep saying time is running out?

That would indeed make sense after 14 Years of silence. That's why I also think they/he will truly defer the album until next year... but still sooner next year rather than later to stop this from being a fiasco.:) Expect a good reason to be given soon to explain to the fans but one not mentioning this fact.

I always thought that song was prophetic.

Edited by Arcade Roses

time is running out eh? Thats funny I have been saying that 2007 is the release time but no one listens to me.... but we keep saying time is running out?

Gunsguy

Because you're so in the know? :rolleyes:

Anyone could predict that this album could easily miss the release this year and come out in 2007. This is GNR afterall.

midnite on december 31st would be a cool time for a release. he didnt lie that way :D

It's not a Tuesday. Or a Monday for that matter.

It's still possible though.

Buckethead is female? And where is his hair?

lol in his backpack?? axl is the only one who looks halfway real but im not even convinced about that.

His tattoos? It's probably the guy from the fake"garden party" pictures that gave us a nice 32 page thread in January.:rolleyes:

And I never even thought that that lass was supposed to be Buckethead! :laugh:

HA, anyone have that picture? Seems funny.

midnite on december 31st would be a cool time for a release. he didnt lie that way :D

It's not a Tuesday. Or a Monday for that matter.

It's still possible though.

Buckethead is female? And where is his hair?

lol in his backpack?? axl is the only one who looks halfway real but im not even convinced about that.

His tattoos? It's probably the guy from the fake"garden party" pictures that gave us a nice 32 page thread in January.:rolleyes:

And I never even thought that that lass was supposed to be Buckethead! :laugh:

HA, anyone have that picture? Seems funny.

Yeah I've been meaning to dig up that picture for a while now. Maybe in exchange for a "This I Love" clip?:)

Guys,

You all really need to calm down. There is no bigger GN'R fan than me, and its ridiculous to see you all talk about the same things over and over. None of you know when its being released, and nobody has any idea. Its obviously not coming out this year, as there hasn't been any mention of it from any reliable sources. I like the way some of you percieve Axl as being a reliable source, when its him thats been saying its release will be this year, for five years or so!

Its funny how he says these things, just before going on a European and North American Tour. How popular would these tours be if he came out and said 'no record this year, sorry folks..'

Gunsguy

Because you're so in the know? :rolleyes:

Anyone could predict that this album could easily miss the release this year and come out in 2007. This is GNR afterall.

Not directed at you then, but then why is everyone going off on me, or had done so in the past when the begining of this year I said it? 2007 everyone...oh IMO

Gunsguy

You all really need to calm down. There is no bigger GN'R fan than me

:fuckyou: shut the fuck up. that's like saying your vote in the election was worth more than mine or or members. Fucking stupid, it pisses me off. You problay like the band more than me, but if you were part of this community longer, you'd realize that there are some serious die hard freaky freaks out there wit serious obsession issues. So yet again I give you the " :fuckyou: " emotion cos' thats the most you can do on an internet forum, bitch. :heart:

you would think you would hear something...anything. not looking to good. oh well can't do anything about it. I have plenty of thing to keep me busy while I contine to wait for this damn CD to come out. I thought it was bad between AFD & UUI.

Hey!

I would really appreiate it if someone would tell me who said Axl reported a 07 release date for the album?

I think we should put this to rest! From the beginning Axl has been saying this year!!!! If you dont have a credible sourse dont be spreading a bunch of BS!

I was watching BET the other night and the rapper "The Game" was on promoting his album that comes out in mid-November. They also talked about another huge release, Jay-Z's new album hitting at the end of November. Now while most of you on here will blast rap, Jay-Z probably has more of a following now than Axl Rose, well, he easily does.

If all of these top artists are promoting end of November albums in mid-September, doesn't that give GNR just a few weeks to announce a release date or 2006 is out of the question? I know Axl keeps saying this year, this year, but when you look at the path other artists are taking, when you look at the promotion surrounding other major 2006 releases, it doesn't look good that we will see Chinese D this year.

Also, usually a single/video for a new album release is out at least a month before tha album streets. I just don't believe Axl has a plan for this thing. What do you guys think? We will get a release date soon?

-Chris

And the record keeps on skipping.

for those who think CD will come out this year , you will be disapointing. every record store knows what they will have in their shop at least 6 months before a realase...

That is such CRAP. HMV, Bestbuy, Futureshop none of these stores have clue what they are getting 2 months from now for the most part let alone 6.

It does not take a long time to print up a million cd's with artwork ect. These things can be left until last minute. Very few bands do massive pre-hype on their albums at least rock bands. Shit most rock bands get very little play on main stream radio so it does not matter when the album is released. If they can sell 3 million plus of a greatest hits album I think it's safe to say that this albulm will sell well.

Look, we all want to see it come out...and none of us have any real facts...just theories based on previous GnR actions and what we notice is the usual path of other bands releasing material. Truth is, for some strange reason, GnR refuses to employ a good promo company to take care of everything outside the music...just take a look at their website. Ever since I remember back in the early 90's GnR was always doing things outside the norm. I think alot of that comes from the fact that their true success came 2 years after Appetite was released. They maybe think that they will find their audience without having to go through all of the crap marketing launches that other bands go through.

doesnt look good does it? i dont think well ever see this bloody album, but theres been no news and what i find strange is that even before an album is due out, is that at least a tracklisting for albums come out up to 6 months before an album so why no tracklisting for it, seems very starnge to me.

i understand they are not playing much new music live but why the fuck not release the tracklisting on it. We dont even know whats going to appear on the album , names of songs etc, we dont even no the ones weve heard whether they will be on the album or not. It just seems to me that fuck all is happening and were all gonna be left disappointed again for the hundredth time. so come on give us the fucking tracklisting to the fucking thing instead of all of us fans wondering.

if axls saying this year we whould have had much more info on this thing by now or is he out touring just to raise money for the band, raising money on past members glory i might add too.

this band just seems to be turning into more of a joke as every day goes by

Yes, there is an album,Yes it will be released soon, so hold onto your polyester, and try real hard to be

positive, a plan is in motion, believe it!

Kaneda works in PR, and trust me, he would know if a plan was in focus. His post on the rappers talking about their mid-late November release dates and nothing, da nadda from GN'R just highlights that fact.:(

Axl said on his interview for New York Magazine that the cd will be released by the end of november

new york magazine?

I've searched and there was nothing there. The last article was the one on "white boy poseur"... unless this information is a typo or came from somewhere else.:ph34r:

Damn. I saw that on somewhere; but where? Stuck on my mind as the New York Magazine. Sorry about the source ;)