Corniest Songs Ever

lagofala

Wasn't it Jefferson Airplane that gave us White Rabbit...

Yes...but aren't they the same band as Jefferson Starship? :rolleyes:

I believe he's kidding..

And maybe you're kidding too, I don't know..

November Rain

Dont get me wrong, I like the song, but only because Slash saved it with those two solos and that amazing outro. The orchestra makes the song suck, you take that nonsense out and you have a good piano ballad with amazing guitar solos, but the strings and woodwinds absolutely kill it with overproduction and cheeseyness.

my friend thought it was one of the best performances on 9/16. your age really shines thru your posts sometimes. its one of the most beautiful songs ever written.

corniest songs ever... i'm going to go with anything written and performed by U2.

We Built This City On Rock and Roll...Jefferson Starship

Hah i think you're right... lol But i love it anyway... Most blatantly rock n roll song ever. Me and my pal stumbled on it a few years back, don't hate on it. it is a beast of a tune! rock1 We Built This City! rock1

November Rain

Dont get me wrong, I like the song, but only because Slash saved it with those two solos and that amazing outro. The orchestra makes the song suck, you take that nonsense out and you have a good piano ballad with amazing guitar solos, but the strings and woodwinds absolutely kill it with overproduction and cheeseyness.

my friend thought it was one of the best performances on 9/16. your age really shines thru your posts sometimes. its one of the most beautiful songs ever written.

corniest songs ever... i'm going to go with anything written and performed by U2.

It truely is a beatufial song, Im just saying the studio version was overproduced and corny with all of the strings and woodwinds. Its what I thaught when I first heard it and its what I thaught of when I saw this thread, my age has jack shit to do with it. Love the ending tho, one of the best song endings in history