Funny Axl Story

Ace Frehley

Hey im not sure if this should go here, madison if u want to move it then go ahead. Last nite i went n saw Black Label Society in Perth, AUS. Afterwards we went back to their hotel and met the band, i mentioned that my bands cd is taking ages to be released, i said its turning into Chinese Democracy and then Zakk said, "Oh dont worry about that, that album wont be relead till 2047. If Axl wants to sit and waste away his chances of coming back strong then thats his fault. Some people are just happy to live in the past and moving forward is wat keeps them going"

I just thought it was funny of Zakk to say that, i sure as shit hope he's wrong tho, fuck waiting that long haha.

But changing the mood a little bit, Zakk was the best rockstar i have ever met, a complete and total gentleman, and totally respectful of the fans. And he went out of his way to talk to us.

ROCK N ROLL

But changing the mood a little bit, Zakk was the best rockstar i have ever met, a complete and total gentleman, and totally respectful of the fans. And he went out of his way to talk to us.

Best rockstar yes (ok, maybe ties Axl). Supreme badass, yes. Respectful to the fans...pretty much. But gentleman? HAH!!! ROFL

Dude, when I met him, he punched me in the chest. No shit. Hurt too! He was getting very animated talking about when Sharon fired him back in 2000 or so, and he was talking about how he really wanted to talk to Ozzy in person and what a pussy he is. He can get pretty animated when he talks and he was still pretty bitter about the whole being fired thing. Funny son of a bitch, though, I've gotta say. Dude's a riot! I got to help the band and his guitar tech (young dude...I was very surprised..Zakk found him somewhere and was impressed with him or something...offered him a job) take down and pack up their set and hung out withthem for like 3 hours.

But at least it's a great party story. "Hey, I ever tell you about the time Zakk Wylde punched me?" HA HA!

-Rob

Edited by rbudrick

Zakk has always said Chinese Democracy will never be released. i've read other interviews where he's made similar comments. I can't wait til Axl proves him wrong!

Zakk may be "the supreme badass" and one hell of a guitarist, but when he poked fun at Vince Neil a few years back for doing the chicken dance at some oktoberfest thing where proceeds went to some sort of children's charity it showed me what a fucking prick he can be. I've had no respect for him as a human being since then.

Who didn't poke fun @

Vince for the chicken dance, or for having a supreme makover on television to make his fat ass thinner/prettier. Good thing that guy got all his fun out of the way in the eighties I can't belive he is the same person when I look at pics of him then & now. vince sucks and hasn't written a song on his own in how long now?

Who didn't poke fun @

Vince for the chicken dance, or for having a supreme makover on television to make his fat ass thinner/prettier. Good thing that guy got all his fun out of the way in the eighties I can't belive he is the same person when I look at pics of him then & now. vince sucks and hasn't written a song on his own in how long now?

man too bad the tv show didnt work, now he is just even more plastic and more fat