Kroq pit passes

rwm172

This is it after losing out on the xtra tix I had to the sold out vegas show to the lining up for the prsale only to see the fucking pit tix go on sale on ebay for $115 each I'm never buying any tickets from ticketmaster ever again. I will take my chances on ebay the day before or in line at the venue 9 time out of 10 I'll save $$$$!!

Dude, this is fucking BULLSHIT.

I was at ticketmaster.com the instant the presale started and I couldn't get even 2 pit tickets. Kept on saying it was sold out.

And now less than 24 hours before the show I'm going to ticketmaster.com, and I'm able to get 4+ pit tickets.

So fucking unfair. I have to sit in Lodge 7 instead of being in the pit. FUCK TICKETMASTER.

Ticketmaster is so retarded the way they release tickets. Seriously, why release great seats 1 day before the show when diehard fans banging away when it went on sale get stuck with crap. :anger:

I hate the Ebay sellers myself but sometimes you do get a better deal in circumstances like this.