GIGANTOUR

roadkilled

So im going to the Gigantour concert in 2 days & personally I am scared to death.

The preformers are: Megadeth, Lamb of God, Opeth, Arch Enemy, Overkill, the Smashup, & probably some local bands.

Conclusion; I am in the pit.

1) Am I going to die?

2) What the hell am I supposed to avoid, so I dont die?

3) Is anyone from the GNR forum going?

So im going to the Gigantour concert in 2 days & personally I am scared to death.

The preformers are: Megadeth, Lamb of God, Opeth, Arch Enemy, Overkill, the Smashup, & probably some local bands.

Conclusion; I am in the pit.

1) Am I going to die?

2) What the hell am I supposed to avoid, so I dont die?

3) Is anyone from the GNR forum going?

You're in the pit during Lamb of God??!!...yes,you're going to die!

Good luck to ya!...LOL

Is this the Toronto show?..I might be going,not sure yet.

• 1 month later...

Well, you didn't die did you no. Why cause i was there, and that really big guy that stood in front of us when the FUCKING HUGE mosh pit opened up. Megadeth was Overrated and Lamb of god were the best preformers there.Remamber the security guard that just flipped out on us, i'm still wondering what that was about, we still had an awesome time, even without your anthony :P

I heard Mustaine was so wasted that he fucked up his performance in Toronto ? Is this true?

That would not be a good thing considering his history of substance abuse. :xmassrudolph:

Oh, and what kind of "fan" goes to the Gigantour and says Megadeth is "overrated".

You must be just a little girl...

Edited by Ace Spade

I heard Mustaine was so wasted that he fucked up his performance in Toronto ? Is this true?

That would not be a good thing considering his history of substance abuse. :xmassrudolph:

Oh, and what kind of "fan" goes to the Gigantour and says Megadeth is "overrated".

You must be just a little girl...

1. yeah he fucked up he just threw his guitar down and it took like half an hour for him to come back out. I don't think it was because of his drinking though, he seemed pissed with how the band was playing.

The reason i thought they were overrated was cause i was expecting them to be amazing and fuckin blow me away. Instead, they sounded terrible and he walked off, i mean they were still good but just that he walked off killed the mood for me.

Edited by AxlsGotPatience

I see...the guy whom I spoke to, who was at the show, said he was certain he saw Dave drinking. Although, he could be mistaken.

Sorry about my previous post, I'm usually not that big of an asshole. :unsure:

ah, no problems. I could be mistaken though, me and Roadkilled were in the pit and didn't see much that was going on other then the bands.So maybe your friend is right and did see him drinking.