Video Download - Torrent

highvoltage

Thanks, but I never understood...how do I download this torrent stuff?

You'll need a torrent client which will use the torrent files to retrieve the file(s) to download.

I recommend uTorrent. If you need help there are some good guides by searching on Google :)

EDIT: Oh, and thanks highvoltage B) Downloading now :)

Edited by LCG

You'll need a torrent client which will use the torrent files to retrieve the file(s) to download.

I recommend uTorrent. If you need help there are some good guides by searching on Google :)

Thanks. ;)

But I still have a problem.

I have this problem: (from the bittorrent help site)

What does "Unable to map UPnP port to xx.xx.xx.xx:xx" mean?

This error means that µTorrent was unable to map the port with UPnP. If you have a green status light or have forwarded your port manually, you can safely ignore this error. However, if you have a yellow/red status light, it may mean that you need to forward the port manually, or that your firewall is blocking incoming connections. UPnP will currently only work on Windows XP in 1.5, so other OSes will need to forward manually. However, 1.5.1 beta 462 and later support UPnP on ALL OSes.

What should I do now? I tried to deactivate the firewall. It didn't work.

Thanks. ;)

But I still have a problem.

I have this problem: (from the bittorrent help site)

What does "Unable to map UPnP port to xx.xx.xx.xx:xx" mean?

This error means that µTorrent was unable to map the port with UPnP. If you have a green status light or have forwarded your port manually, you can safely ignore this error. However, if you have a yellow/red status light, it may mean that you need to forward the port manually, or that your firewall is blocking incoming connections. UPnP will currently only work on Windows XP in 1.5, so other OSes will need to forward manually. However, 1.5.1 beta 462 and later support UPnP on ALL OSes.

What should I do now? I tried to deactivate the firewall. It didn't work.

Ah, looks like you have a router like me. The procedure of forwarding ports is different for each router so the best place is to go here:

http://www.portforward.com/english/routers...routerindex.htm (click on the router model you have) and then look under 'U' and click on 'uTorrent'. The instructions will be shown. Hopefully they shouldn't be too hard to follow :)

Edited by LCG

thanks, I really liked the show... only thing that I wasn't touched by was the lights... didn't think it fits and wasn't very good and also I didn't like how they played November Rain, or maybe it's becouse I had to be awake for so long time, it wasn't shown util about 5:00 AM here in Iceland

Ah, looks like you have a router like me. The procedure of forwarding ports is different for each router so the best place is to go here:

http://www.portforward.com/english/routers...routerindex.htm (click on the router model you have) and then look under 'U' and click on 'uTorrent'. The instructions will be shown. Hopefully they shouldn't be too hard to follow :)

Well, the router I have is not listed. But maybe I will find out some day how it works. :P