A Pretty Harsh Inland Review:OC Register

Estrangedfx

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think alot of you are getting far too worked up over a review.

Not everyone is going to love the show, it's always been like that and always will be. Trying to justify his opinion by making assumptions such as he was an Axl hater beforehand is ridiculous. I don't see the positive reviews getting comments such as 'this guy must've been an Axlite when he went to the show!'.

It's double standards. He's allowed to have his opinion, let him be.

Edited by Slash's Appetite

I'll just respectfully disagree, then, because I thought the show was fantastic. Sounds to me like half the review was written before the show started.

exactly. its like moreblack, dead flower, or kickingthehabit writing the review. its biased as hell. not a good way to represent this band to the public.

i left the fucking stage at 11:30... along with 2/5 of the audience

im glad i did too., sole because of this comment:

"We'll dedicate this next song to all you, downloading motherfuckers. It's all your fault you know. You're the ones who are responsible for putting us on this gig you downloading sons of bitches. That's the facts, that's the facts... That's my story and I'm sticking to it."

:fuckyou:

That was a joke you fool. It wasn't an insult. It was a sarcastic comment that could actually be viewed upon as a compliment. Geez, some of you people are dense. :rolleyes:

It's called sense of humor....get one.

Besides, Axl said that in his cartoon-like voice. I thought it was pretty obvious he was joking.

Edited by IndiannaRose

The OC review is RIGHT! Axl ruined the show, he cant sing anymore. All of you idiots that werent there have no idea what kind of shitty show it was. You are true fans but next time save your money for a VR concert!

if it wasnt for muse and the guy from linking park singing with alice in chains the crowd would have burned the place down!