What the hell happend?!

Riie

:lol: Riie, wtf?

It was yellow or something!!!!

Like on the main page half the left side was yellow... Then if i clicked anything goes... Half the right side was yellow... Was very proffesional done..

Then if you were gonna reply 80% of everything was yellow... wouldve been bad ass.. IF it had been any other color

Like on the main page half the left side was yellow... Then if i clicked anything goes... Half the right side was yellow... Was very proffesional done..

Then if you were gonna reply 80% of everything was yellow... wouldve been bad ass.. IF it had been any other color

Wow

did you take a screenshot?

I want to see ^_^

Wow

did you take a screenshot?

I want to see ^_^

Nahh, should have tho... I thought it was the admin that just changed the skin or something

I kinda miss it now also :unsure:

Half the forum is fucking yellow or something... Impossible to read what it says :blink:

Fix it johnny! :angry:

Riie, have you cleared your caches lately?

Strange things tend to happen on different websites if you don't clear your cookies and tifs on a regular basis. Just a suggestion.

Half the forum is fucking yellow or something... Impossible to read what it says :blink:

Fix it johnny! :angry:

Riie, have you cleared your caches lately?

Strange things tend to happen on different websites if you don't clear your cookies and tifs on a regular basis. Just a suggestion.

Ahhh... hmmm dunno about a week ago or so... clear those kinda often :unsure:

Will do it now :suspicious: