MYGNR Toronto show Preshow party

Montrealer

Anyone interested in doing a preshow party in Toronto.

I think it would be awsome. I need to know if some people would like something like that.

If so, any suggestion of place that we can call and reserve ?

Anyone interest in it, pm me with your name, age and what place you would like. Spread the word as well.

When I'll know how many people and where, I'll place a call and reserve for us

Edited by Montrealer

id be interested! me and my friend will be taking the bus to toronto and we'll get in at about 3:00pm, we're both 19 so it doesnt matter if its in a bar or not....we'll be staying at some hotel in the ACC area, so somewhere around there would be good for us

we're also looking for a good bar to goto after the concert

I don't think we should go to the Hard Rock it's too overrated

i am most definitly down for a pre-show party! me and my 3 mates would be thrilled, although, the other 3 are a little young, i think we could get in some how. NOVEMBER 15TH WHAT!

Toronto allows people at any age into bars because there is a no smoking law.

Edited by live_era

dude, i get carded every time i go. i dont even look 18, and yet they always ask for I.D.

i am most definitly down for a pre-show party! me and my 3 mates would be thrilled, although, the other 3 are a little young, i think we could get in some how. NOVEMBER 15TH WHAT!

you're on drugs, they've cracked down on IDs like there's no tomorrow, sometimes they even swipe your ID

If we get enough people interested I know of a place that would host it. We could choose the music. The beer is quite decently priced and I could work on getting a cheap set rate based on how many people we bring. ID will be less of a problem but I don't want to fuck these guys over either. It would be nice but we'd have to get a number of people interested. Even 50 would be awesome. Its basically Dufferin and Queen but a few more blocks west.

Going to a nice place would be cool but it would be better if we just made our own party happen. Then we could control it. There are a few other reasons that it would be good to go there but I won't bother posting.

Oh yeah and Im talking about an afterparty. Not before the show.

Edited by forever ends tonight

If we get enough people interested I know of a place that would host it. We could choose the music. The beer is quite decently priced and I could work on getting a cheap set rate based on how many people we bring. ID will be less of a problem but I don't want to fuck these guys over either. It would be nice but we'd have to get a number of people interested. Even 50 would be awesome. Its basically Dufferin and Queen but a few more blocks west.

Going to a nice place would be cool but it would be better if we just made our own party happen. Then we could control it. There are a few other reasons that it would be good to go there but I won't bother posting.

Near The Stones bar?

That would be a great place I could walk there from my house.

I got section 101 << It's SOO far from the stage :( It'll be worth it to see G n' R though.. I'd be in for something; But I'm only 16 so I wouldn't be able to go into any of the bars ^^;

no fake id? whats with kids now adays?!

As long as you don't drink I'm sure you can get in. I go to bars all the time with my aunt and I always get in. I have never been asked for I.D.

I got section 101 << It's SOO far from the stage :( It'll be worth it to see G n' R though.. I'd be in for something; But I'm only 16 so I wouldn't be able to go into any of the bars ^^;

As long as you don't drink I'm sure you can get in. I go to bars all the time with my aunt and I always get in. I have never been asked for I.D.

different palces, have different rules

some bars have a rule, that if you're underage, but you tell them you're the DD, they'll give you a stamp, and let you in, but wont serve you alcohol...all you have to do is wash the stamp off though

either way, it sucks not being 19, so im glad i dont have to worry about it

different palces, have different rules

some bars have a rule, that if you're underage, but you tell them you're the DD, they'll give you a stamp, and let you in, but wont serve you alcohol...all you have to do is wash the stamp off though

either way, it sucks not being 19, so im glad i dont have to worry about it

He's right, different places, different rules...different bouncers..

I was getting into different bars/clubs in Toronto when I was 16/17, but some places still card me..and i'll be 23 in December!

Afterparty sounds cool though..if you guys and gals wanna have a newbie there :wub:

If thats cool with you all...but as far as preshow party...prolly wont happen, as I got G/A tickets and I was going to show up at the ACC really early

-Heidi

Wow, okay, I'm feeling really stupid right now >< I didn't realize floor tickets were availible on gunsnroses.com and I really want to get 'em but I'm stuck with these other crap ass tickets; any ideas on how get rid of them so I can buy ticks for the floor instead?