No GNR for Big Day Out =(

Stupid_Moron

the BDO sucks in my opinion, i hope gnr do there own thing, own tour, the BDO is always full of shit bands.

All i can say is...... Have you ever been?

Saying the bdo is always full of shit bands to start is just plain wrong. Plus bdo is like the best day of the year no matter who plays... ahhhhhh get excited just thinking about it

FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT IN THE MORNING.... rock3

yeah i've been, it's full of shit bands, full of gay lords who think pete murry has good music, too many shit bands for like 1 or 2 good bands, i would much rather gnr do there own thing, they would have no problems.

Ummmm... Pete Murray has never played big day out lol.... oh well if you didn't like it thats fine by me. But they have the best bands and the best atmosphere of any festival in Aus. imo

First lineup announcement is on JJJ tomorrow morning. If GN'R were playing, they wouldn't announce it until the 2nd lineup announcement anyway....

Don't see why, the headliner is always in the first announcement.

Anyways check out www.bigdayout.com

First lineup announcement is on JJJ tomorrow morning. If GN'R were playing, they wouldn't announce it until the 2nd lineup announcement anyway....

Not always, is it? They've announced some pretty big internationals in the second lineup too.

If Guns were in talks, there's a chance they wouldn't have confirmed yet, as the Aus tour probably hasn't been booked at this stage - I dunno, they just seem like the sort of band that would be held back till the second lineup announcement. They're unpredictable, and if they were announced this early, there's a bigger window for them to back out of it, that's all.

I'm rambling, because there's a 99% chance that they won't be there... but I always thought they'd be announced in the 2nd lineup if they were going. You know more about this than I do though, because you've followed BDO a lot closer than I have over the years.

the BDO sucks in my opinion, i hope gnr do there own thing, own tour, the BDO is always full of shit bands.

All i can say is...... Have you ever been?

Saying the bdo is always full of shit bands to start is just plain wrong. Plus bdo is like the best day of the year no matter who plays... ahhhhhh get excited just thinking about it

FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT IN THE MORNING.... rock3

yeah i've been, it's full of shit bands, full of gay lords who think pete murry has good music, too many shit bands for like 1 or 2 good bands, i would much rather gnr do there own thing, they would have no problems.

Ummmm... Pete Murray has never played big day out lol.... oh well if you didn't like it thats fine by me. But they have the best bands and the best atmosphere of any festival in Aus. imo

lol i was using pete murray as an example, see bands like Eskimo Joe, gay lords.

i don't mind jet or evermore, i'd rather be around gnr fans, not Eskimo Joe fans who think there music is good and gnr sucks.

Speaking of bad bands.... Jet and Evermore.... poor fuckn additions.... wasted space! Yes Eskimo Joe do suck also..................... Bleh..... like i was saying... not a great first announcement... .But Gunners wont be in the second announcement.... .Gnr would be the biggest act there and that means they would be in the first announcement.....

Away

Speaking of bad bands.... Jet and Evermore.... poor fuckn additions.... wasted space! Yes Eskimo Joe do suck also..................... Bleh..... like i was saying... not a great first announcement... .But Gunners wont be in the second announcement.... .Gnr would be the biggest act there and that means they would be in the first announcement.....

Away

when is the 2nd announcement???