Bbf´s birthday in Axl´s house

November_rain

Sladdi posted this at htgth:

emailed me, thought i'd share... "When it hit midnight and officially became my birthday, I was over Axl's house enjoying a wonderful barbeque with the band, crew, friends, family - last thing I remember was having a hot-pepper eating contest with Caram (Chinese Democracy studio engineer) and playing pool with Baz... 20 hours later me & Mrs. Foot woke up back home in NJ - had a fun birthday! Smiley - bbf"

I swear I'd spank the Foot, Baz, even Axl on the pool table...! Actually, go challenge Axl for me?

Of course if you did beat Axl, he would probably smack you in the head with his pool cue :P

:lol: Poor Leigh although... hmmm...I bet you more than one would feel as if he had won the lottery because he was smacked in the head by uncle A. :D

I swear I'd spank the Foot, Baz, even Axl on the pool table...! Actually, go challenge Axl for me?

Of course if you did beat Axl, he would probably smack you in the head with his pool cue :P

:lol: Poor Leigh although... hmmm...I bet you more than one would feel as if he had won the lottery because he was smacked in the head by uncle A. :D

I can see the headline now...

Devoted fan gets poleaxed by Axl Rose after humiliating the reclusive rock legend!

Had to throw "reclusive" in there as the stupid papers are full of shit.

Mmmm, beat up by Axl... :heart:

Edited by Leigh-Rok!

I find this very encouraging.

What killed GNR way back when was the fact they stopped hanging out and such. Well, at least with Axl anyway.

And I must admit, early on, I was not getting much of a "best buds" vibe with this new group. But I find stories like this very promising.