Target Center 12.02.2006

Almost Famous

You've wanted this for a loooong time. :P

Did you see GN'R in '02 AF?

I've wanted this since I missed the 2002 show.

No, I didn't, I ended up getting a 7 day out of school suspension about 2 weeks before the 11.14.02 show, so I couldn't go. It was actually 3 different suspensions, but I was in school for about 20 minutes each time I went back and then I got kicked out.

Gah, I'm fuckin' excited.

I am wondering where i can buy tickets as well.

Dec 2nd is going to be great and a Saturday night as well. I hope they hit the stage at 10 so I can still hit the bars afterwards!

If anyone knows about any presale stuff let me know...would love to get me and the girlfriend some great tickets.

Who's all going?

I'm pretty sure I'm going.

Anyone got ideas for a pre party? I'm thinking the Hard Rock Cafe across the street from the Target Center.

It's too bad the Urban Wildlife is closed down. That place was the best bar in downtown. I got to talk to Matt and Duff there when Velvet Revolver was in town the last time.

Some news about concert: The tour date of December 2nd at the Target Center now is on official gunsnroses website. I checked TicketMaster's website to see if they now show this concert. The website still doesn't show this tour date. I called ticketmaster and asked when tickets would be available for sale for this date. The person I talked too didn't have any idea and then suggested to register for an account at TicketMaster and choose to be notified via email when the tickets would be available.

I also checked out some other ticket brokers websites, (Ticketliquidator, TicketsNow, and some others) and they were offering tickets for sale for the December 2nd show at the Target Center. Now, I am not sure if they already have tickets at their disposal for sale or they are taking a calculating risk of assuming they will be able to get tickets when they come available. Obviously, they must have some insight into the workings of concerts, so the Bottom line is Guns N Roses will be here the 2nd of December.

FYI: The ticket brokers were charging anywhere from 175 to 195 for General Admission and were also selling tickets for section 132. I dont remember the price they were asking for them. Now, I am not sure what the floor plan will be for the Target Center. I went to the 2002 show and the floor plan was seated and not General Admission. One last thing, the only thing about buying the tickets was that you had to buy at least 2 and couldnt buy a odd number such as 3 or 5.

I did register for TicketMaster advance notice about ticket sales so I will let everyone know when I find out anything.

Some news about concert: The tour date of December 2nd at the Target Center now is on official gunsnroses website. I checked TicketMaster's website to see if they now show this concert. The website still doesn't show this tour date. I called ticketmaster and asked when tickets would be available for sale for this date. The person I talked too didn't have any idea and then suggested to register for an account at TicketMaster and choose to be notified via email when the tickets would be available.

I also checked out some other ticket brokers websites, (Ticketliquidator, TicketsNow, and some others) and they were offering tickets for sale for the December 2nd show at the Target Center. Now, I am not sure if they already have tickets at their disposal for sale or they are taking a calculating risk of assuming they will be able to get tickets when they come available. Obviously, they must have some insight into the workings of concerts, so the Bottom line is Guns N Roses will be here the 2nd of December.

FYI: The ticket brokers were charging anywhere from 175 to 195 for General Admission and were also selling tickets for section 132. I dont remember the price they were asking for them. Now, I am not sure what the floor plan will be for the Target Center. I went to the 2002 show and the floor plan was seated and not General Admission. One last thing, the only thing about buying the tickets was that you had to buy at least 2 and couldnt buy a odd number such as 3 or 5.

I did register for TicketMaster advance notice about ticket sales so I will let everyone know when I find out anything.

What is the main website for gnr? www.gnronline.com? I got my tickets I believe through them back in 02. Where does a person find out about a presale if not through that site?

I am not sure how a Pre-sale works. I cant quite remember how I got my tickets back in 2002. I believe I just went thru TicketMaster as soon as I knew tickets were for sale. My seats were ok, but this Time I want to try to get front row seats. Money is not an object for me, but figuring out how to get the best seats is. Like I said before, I am not sure how the floor seating will be. Either General Admission or seated like in 2002.

Oh and the Official website is www. gunsnroses.com

Correction on Official Website.

http://web.gunsnroses.com/index.jsp

You can buy tickets off of this website.