Thank you Axl Rose for giving us GNR back!!!

Roy79

So this is the deal: I was thinking about GNR (as we all do a lot!), and something came across my mind caused by the great press release of today. Finally things start moving again for GNR!!! And as the 100% Slash fan I once was (And I still am), I used to keep thinking how fucking Axl 'fucked up' Rose fucked up GNR for everybody. Around 1998 the main reason I could think of why GNR was no more, was that fucking lunatic behaviour of Mr. Rose. He was just impossible to work with. Well, my mom is impossible to work with too, but the result is that she knows what she wants and is very succesfull in business. So 'impossible to work with' could also mean 'dedicated', and not willing to give up your vision.

So today's news made me realise the following: The only one who cannot be blamed for the breaking up of GNR is Mr. W. Axl 'ranting motherfucker' Rose. Think of it, he is the ONLY member who was never interested in any kind of solo shit, he is the ONLY member who did not collaborate with other artists under his own name.

As I think of Axl now I think the following: Either the guy is so dedicated to GNR that he is willing to give up everything in order for GNR to exist, or he has some fucking briliant PR machine which through out the years '98-'06 made me slowly believe he is!!! Anyway, the result is that today we, all GNR fans throughout the world, are closer than ever in enjoying all the pleasure our band has brought, and is going to bring to us in the future. And this made me realise today that there is only one MAN in the world who I need to thank for that: my mother......huh.....fuck no!!! What I was trying to say is: A big thank you to you, Mr. Axl Rose, a big thank you for bringing back GNR!!!

PS. Any fucked up Slovenian poodle-trimmer who will try to make fun of my mom will be shot in an instant!!!

Edited by Roy79

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't jump to conclusions this isn't GN'R yet

When is it GN´R?

when they release album

now this is just tribute band to old gn'r

I don't think it is possible to start a thread whithout one of these fuckheads saying something retarded like that.

aawww wweh whe whe, it's not GN'R bla blehimanassfuckerbleawahwhahwah.

We didn't get GNR back. We got Axl and a bunch of guys from other bands being called GNR. I'm not trying to be an asshole but that's what it is. I know everyone here would prefer the original band to be playing in 2006 and beyond. I just really like Axl's singing so I'll get whatever album he makes. Axl did surround himself with a bunch of VERY talented players and if this is the only current form of GNR out there, I'll take it

Great read, I totally agree.. Axl loves what he does, and i kinda feel he doesn't care about the money, or the fame.. It's just there :book:, if he did, he would not have stayed away from everything all theese years..

To Mr. Rose, the music is everything !

I aslo remember reading something, or listening to something From Izzy, were he mentioned he respected Axl more than any of the other members of the Old-GN'R..

Axl is not after the fame, or ellse he wouldnt have left the face of the earth for over 10 years.. That is a thing i think Izzy respects.

Axl and Izzy never did any recording with anyone ellse, they do they're own stuff, love they're own music.. Whillst Slash and Michael Jackson, which says it all :P

For the record, I love Slash, Duff, Izzy, Axl and even Matt :) And every other importand GN'R man.. Could mention them all, but you get my drift...

Axl is not after the money in this comeback. He has come back out of pride. He can't swallow Slash, Duff and Matt's success surpassing his.

But if that's what it takes to get a band as great as GN'R, then so be it. I don't care, all I care about is the music. And the music, folks, it fuckin' rocks.

So this is the deal: I was thinking about GNR (as we all do a lot!), and something came across my mind caused by the great press release of today. Finally things start moving again for GNR!!! And as the 100% Slash fan I once was (And I still am), I used to keep thinking how fucking Axl 'fucked up' Rose fucked up GNR for everybody. Around 1998 the main reason I could think of why GNR was no more, was that fucking lunatic behaviour of Mr. Rose. He was just impossible to work with. Well, my mom is impossible to work with too, but the result is that she knows what she wants and is very succesfull in business. So 'impossible to work with' could also mean 'dedicated', and not willing to give up your vision.

So today's news made me realise the following: The only one who cannot be blamed for the breaking up of GNR is Mr. W. Axl 'ranting motherfucker' Rose. Think of it, he is the ONLY member who was never interested in any kind of solo shit, he is the ONLY member who did not collaborate with other artists under his own name.

As I think of Axl now I think the following: Either the guy is so dedicated to GNR that he is willing to give up everything in order for GNR to exist, or he has some fucking briliant PR machine which through out the years '98-'06 made me slowly believe he is!!! Anyway, the result is that today we, all GNR fans throughout the world, are closer than ever in enjoying all the pleasure our band has brought, and is going to bring to us in the future. And this made me realise today that there is only one MAN in the world who I need to thank for that: my mother......huh.....fuck no!!! What I was trying to say is: A big thank you to you, Mr. Axl Rose, a big thank you for bringing back GNR!!!

PS. Any fucked up Slovenian poodle-trimmer who will try to make fun of my mom will be shot in an instant!!!

Yea dude, such moms kick ass. Regarding how shitty genes Axl has i just can't figure out how the fuck did he get so good at being as he is..

Axl and Izzy never did any recording with anyone ellse, they do they're own stuff, love they're own music.. Whillst Slash and Michael Jackson, which says it all :P

I'm pretty sure this is wrong. Axl has guested on one or two other albums. May have even been on one of Gilby's. I can't remember. I know it's happened though.

You don't have to be after fame to guest on someone else's album. Maybe you just love to play and respect the other artist. I mean, how much press does a guest spot actually generate? Unless the song is huge and the part is prominent, not much. You do it for the fun of doing it, simple as that.

Edited by KBear