general admission at the shows

Modano09

This is the first time i've posted here, so if this is in the wrong place, sorry.

Anyway...

Is it at all possible to sneak onto the floor at these GNR shows? Or is security tight? I ask because I got stuck with upperbowl tickets, but I really want to get down to the floor and don't want to pay $400 on ebay to do it.

This is the first time i've posted here, so if this is in the wrong place, sorry.

Anyway...

Is it at all possible to sneak onto the floor at these GNR shows? Or is security tight? I ask because I got stuck with upperbowl tickets, but I really want to get down to the floor and don't want to pay $400 on ebay to do it.

What show are you referring to so someone who is familiar with that venue can give you an answer.

MSG-NO

Continental-NO

But I have no idea what show you are attending-

Either way there are still good tickets available for almost ALL the shows.

It's for the Halifax show. I've been to concerts there before, but the floor always had actual seats so you couldn't sneak down there anyway.

I'm trying the gnr site to get tickets, but I keep getting errors. Does that mean they're sold out or something? Do floor seats really go that fast?

Here's another question....does anyone know approx. how many tickets they sell for the GA floor section?

In other words, about how many people will we be squeezed in with....and how aggresive do you have to be to push your way to a decent position without Axl noticing and throwing you out. :lol:

Anyway...

ALWAYS the floor! It's an axioma for GN'R shows. I mean, dude, you REALLY NEED to get to the floor. And then to the front. Oh, i have no answer for your q, but i wish you the best of luck! Because YOU NEED TO GET TO THE FLOOR.