GNR's Paradise City Teaser

goldfinger19

It's so funny. If you watch the Paradise City video on www.gunsnroses.com, you can see me in it in the front row. I know you all probably don't care, but I find it to be funny. Go to 3:50 in the video and look for a guy in the front row holding a Canadian flag. Representin', haha.

It's so funny. If you watch the Paradise City video on www.gunsnroses.com, you can see me in it in the front row. I know you all probably don't care, but I find it to be funny. Go to 3:50 in the video and look for a guy in the front row holding a Canadian flag. Representin', haha.

Congrats man! :) Good for you

I was going to comment on that! I noticed the flag right away when I watched it the first time.

I was thinking "Canada's representing...nice!"

That was you dude??....that's cool!

That's definately me :).

I'll be back in that spot for the Toronto show! Maybe I'll see you there.

Very cool Goldfinger. :)

It's too bad they didn't show a longer shot of you - and less time spent filming the same two girls over and over and over again.

It's too bad they didn't show a longer shot of you - and less time spent filming the same two girls over and over and over again.

I thought the girls were nice. :D

I was thinking the same thing.. I'm sick of those girls

I thought the girls were nice. :D

couldn't agree more! rock3