New Official GNR Fanclub?

kropotkin

I think it sucks that they only started this free membership now.

I mean what about all the fans that went to the UK and European shows, why don't we get free membership too

I think we should be included but how would they know who bought tickets as we didn't do it through their website which in effect didn't really exist at the time?

plus its only for certain shows and not others

Europe and us in the UK gave them a very warm welcome back so we should have been included, it also sucks that's it's only for certain shows. What they ought to do for 'customer relations' is give 90 days free to all fans who register on their website, that's the least they could do. It might make up for all the hours Axl kept us waiting!

that would be a cool idea but i highly doubt it

I'm going to have a look on the new website and see if I can e-mail them with my suggestion. :P

No you can't send e-mails. Does anyone know what Doug Millers e-mail address is?

Edited by axlsend

i doubt the fan club will be anything special. heh, i saw this coming a mile away, this is a easy way to get more money from us(and you can bet i will pay it :P )

I FIGURED THAT MUCH GOT TO RECOUP 13 MILLION SOME HOW LOL J/K THE ALBUM SHOULD DO THAT

Edited by JDIGGS