"I DON'T FEEL LIKE DANCING"

Jackamo!

Can't stand the Scissor Sisters.

That song is played every hour of the day on my local radio station that we get at work. Does my nut in.

Oh, and I saw them live when they played in Edinburgh for New Years Eve.

I wasn't in the stage crowd but we could see and hear them while we up on the street party. The wifey pissed me off when she starting trying to win some cheers when she claimed to be Scottish.

No you're not bitch, you're American or wherever the hell you were born.

Then she said something about haggis, and that she would eat the haggis. Maybe she said she was a haggis. I don't know but it was a lame way of bumming the crowd.

Unfortunatly, the idiots in the crowd bought it... probably along with their albums too.

I've been browsing through some of their live vid's on youtube. Geez, they put on a seriously good show.

The guitarist (who's actually pretty damn good) has such a cool, laid-back style, while the two singers just go batshit insane. Amazing energy.

Their cover of Comfortably Numb is cool.

People that pretend not to like this band are the same monsters that pretend not to like Love Shack by the B-52's. :anger:

People that pretend not to like this band are the same monsters that pretend not to like Love Shack by the B-52's. :anger:

:lol: Exactly. It's stuff I never listen to at home, but it's good fun to dance to in a club or party environment.

Fair enough if the actual song irritates you, but I don't like it when people are just snobbish about some music.

Yeah the Scissor Sisters are quality! Although I'm fuckin' lovin' Justin Timberlake's new efforts! His last album was superb and this one looks like it's goin' the same way. Can anyone really say they haven't danced like fuck to 'Sexyback'?

:heart: I agree with your sarcasm. :unsure: