November Rain Intro Is "This I Love"?

There Was A Fine

Honestly, who really wants the NR intro to be the basis of a new song??? That's old, that's repetitive, that's uncreative, and def not Axl. He's got plenty of new melodies i'm sure, that will go great with his lyrics and he'll have another hit piano ballad. But no recycling of material... that just reaks of hip-hop. Stay original Axl.

Estranged- the song where Axl told us he knew the band was breaking up

'i know i'll never be able to replace you- i guess i'll have to make it through-this time, without you. I know the storm was gettin closer and all my friends said i was high- but everything we've ever known here, i never wanted it to die'

Kinda sad when you listen.

yea for sure, i wonder if the rest of the band knew about that message?

Honestly, who really wants the NR intro to be the basis of a new song??? That's old, that's repetitive, that's uncreative, and def not Axl. He's got plenty of new melodies i'm sure, that will go great with his lyrics and he'll have another hit piano ballad. But no recycling of material... that just reaks of hip-hop. Stay original Axl.

i thought this at first but we are actually talking about one of axl's warm up songs to NR not the actual intro.

Edited by Vogstar90_G'N'R

If you listen to the intro to NR in the MSG show and the chord progression that Fink uses toward the end of his solo before SCOM(Recent) you will notice their similarity. That chord progression is not a natural one for a guitar player which might indicate a part of a new song. Check it out.

Edited by JenovahVII

Estranged- the song where Axl told us he knew the band was breaking up

'i know i'll never be able to replace you- i guess i'll have to make it through-this time, without you. I know the storm was gettin closer and all my friends said i was high- but everything we've ever known here, i never wanted it to die'

Kinda sad when you listen.

yea for sure, i wonder if the rest of the band knew about that message?

i thought this at first but we are actually talking about one of axl's warm up songs to NR not the actual intro.

i'm well aware of that... but enough people know the melody... whether it's just a warm-up for NR LIVE or for any other song, i'm pretty sure GNR can come up with new material...

Cat got your tongue? Or you just still thinking it over... :P

I belived he was refering to

This intro

:laugh:

:P The asshole song. Axl also played that in 2002.

I am well aware of that. He brought it back in 06 when a fan in the secound Oslo show shouted the songtitle out. And he did the request and sang it on a few showes after that. ;)