Detroit Fans

Rainman

Thanks for posting that. It prompted me to check out the GnR website, and now i have gen adm floor tickets for Chicago! I thought the presales didn't start til Thursday?

I am not sure what happened, but I noticed too that presales weren't until Thursday or Friday. I wished it would have been announced, but I still got a good seat in section 113 up front on the right of the stage.

I bought seated tickets since I am talking my son and I don't want to have to worry about him getting smashed or pushed around in GA. He is 14.

Thanks,

Rainman (Only 32, but getting old)

Thanks for posting that. It prompted me to check out the GnR website, and now i have gen adm floor tickets for Chicago! I thought the presales didn't start til Thursday?

How did you guys get tix for Chi and Detroit..... It says presale on thursday ?

Sorry for not knowing, but how does General Admission work at these shows (specifically the palace)? First come first serve? Where is the best place to get a good view (if you are stuck behind someone real tall in gen admission, you're screwed i assume)?

How are you guys getting these? When I go to the site and click buy, nothing happens and it say there's an error on the page :(

Also, are all the floor seats general admission or what? I'm confused.

How did you guys get tix for Chi and Detroit..... It says presale on thursday ?

Official website.

I found out from an email I got this afternoon from Major League Baseball (of all places). Apparently they are doing some kind of cross promotion with the tour, I guess. Got Chicago second section over, checked Ticketmaster and they are not even offering their pre-sale for a couple more days.

Hi guys.... I went to gunsnroses.com and yes tickets are for sale on that site. However, isnt the official site gnronline.com ??? Is this site ligit ?

yep..

this is the new gnr site..

it is legit.. :)

I dont know what there gonna do with gnronline..

Thanks dude....

ATTN all Eastsiders: (or anyone planing on heading west down M59 to get to the show)

A few of us are talking about pitching in and renting a limo-bus for an all day tailgate. If you're over 21, interested, RELIABLE, and don't mind partying with a bunch of complete strangers send me a PM. We're trying to get enough people together to keep the cost down to around $50 per person but I won't have any final details or even know if it will be doable until we get a head count. Please only send a message if you are AT LEAST 21 would be in FOR SURE.

I'll leave the invite out there until Oct. 29, if not enough people respond by then we're pulling the plug so everybody still has enough time to get some other plan together and we don't leave anybody hangin.

Just got my tickets to the Detroit show. this will the 10th time I've seen them, but my friend I'm taking has never seen them. Got GA hope to make our way close to the stage and rock out. should be a good time. Had GA seats in 2002 and was about mid way back and it wasn't bad seats. is Baz the opening act?

Woooo! Just got my tix. I wanted to get floor seats but my dad is coming with us and said he didn't want to stand the whole time. To give you guys an idea how fast the tickets are selling...the floor tickets are in the 130's and the best seats I could get was in section 114 row F, pretty decent seats. So there's a ways to go before the venue sells out. Woooo! I get to go see guns n' roses. That 40.00 service fee was fucking insane though, grrrr, but anyway Woooo!

IM GOING TO GNR!!!!!!!!!!! Been waiting at least 10 years for this, had a football game the last time they came to Detroit (actually im not sure they ever made it to Detroit). I sat on the floor for the rolling stones concert at Ford Field and i could not see over the two 6'6 guys in front of me, so i opted for seats in section 126 Row DD (4th row). There are already 3 reserved seating sections that have sold out on the website, and a seat auction at $90 a piece starts tomorrow (this is what pushed me to buy the tix now through the website). If i would have acted faster i could have had closer seats, but i sat upper deck at Van Halen and those werent bad.