Shouldn’t They Be Saying Something Soon?

Sunn074

Didn´t they say we would have an announcement towards the middle of the tour? I don´t remember where I read it but I´m pretty sure I´ve read it somewhere.The tour hasn´t started yet and if Axl said CD would come this year it´s because it will come out this year.

Think people,think...the European tour,Axl on the spotlight again promoting himself, Official GNR site, North American tour...everything is starting to roll and they aren´t doing all this just for nothing. Don´t be so negative and stop the pessimism.It doesn´t mean the record won´t be released this year just because things don´t work the way you think they should work.

If it's coming out next month they will say something.

They could be waiting for the US tour to kick in properly.

It'll happen.

All we need to do is sit back and wait for it, I don't see why this is so hard for some of you to do.

But I personally believe that it's coming out this year.

I agree with you Dory, it will be out this year. :P

same here. just give it time

Sorry if what I posted has been discussed a million times. Which I’m sure it has.

if you are sure it has been discussed before then why not use the fuckin' search button instead of clogging this board with mindless drivel???

And search for what exactly?

If it's coming out next month they will say something.

They could be waiting for the US tour to kick in properly.

It'll happen.

All we need to do is sit back and wait for it, I don't see why this is so hard for some of you to do.

But I personally believe that it's coming out this year.

I agree with you Dory, it will be out this year. :P

same here. just give it time

I totally agree with you guys 100% you can't really rush an album release if you get my drift -- cmon axl don't let us down this year again :no: we've been waiting 10 years for a new album just give it to us

CD will not be released this year, sorry guys but its just too unrealistic :(

That's my thought at the moment.

What amazes me is that, assuming CD was to come out this year, how absolutely unprepared GNR seems to be given FOUR YEARS to regroup.

From 2002 until now, they've had four full years to plan out strategy and make the appropriate deals for a proper launch, yet here we are in mid-October with ZERO promotion or news for an album supposedly slated for Nov. They've missed all the media's Fall Music Previews and all opportunities to hype this up.

FOUR YEARS FOR THIS?? What have the GNR promotional people been doing for these 1,500 days?? NOTHING??

How is it possible to have a 4 year regroup/re-strategize time and have things end up the way they are now?

That's like, impossible.......fuck possible backstage politics or financial matters....with a 4 year lead time all that shit should have been smoothed out by now, being so close to the supposed launch date.

CD will not be released this year, sorry guys but its just too unrealistic :(

That's my thought at the moment.

What amazes me is that, assuming CD was to come out this year, how absolutely unprepared GNR seems to be given FOUR YEARS to regroup.

From 2002 until now, they've had four full years to plan out strategy and make the appropriate deals for a proper launch, yet here we are in mid-October with ZERO promotion or news for an album supposedly slated for Nov. They've missed all the media's Fall Music Previews and all opportunities to hype this up.

FOUR YEARS FOR THIS?? What have the GNR promotional people been doing for these 1,500 days?? NOTHING??

How is it possible to have a 4 year regroup/re-strategize time and have things end up the way they are now?

That's like, impossible.......fuck possible backstage politics or financial matters....with a 4 year lead time all that shit should have been smoothed out by now, being so close to the supposed launch date.

Yeah, I agree. It's unbelievable how amateurish it all seems, just take a look at the homepage... It's just crazy.

Well, I hope and wish they'll prove me wrong in the next couple of days.