In Flames

Graeme

Just wanna say that this band fucking ROCK! every song i hear by them impresses me more, their Come Clarity album was a triumph and Clayman and Whoracle are also stunning. Get into them if you haven't already. heavy as fuck but thoroughly melodic and well thought out music. Stand out tracks:

Crawl through Knives

Come Clarity

Reflect the Storm

Jotun

Swim

Pinball map

Take this Life.

Download these and if you like them then buy an album and support them, they deserve it!

Just wanna say that this band fucking ROCK! every song i hear by them impresses me more, their Come Clarity album was a triumph and Clayman and Whoracle are also stunning. Get into them if you haven't already. heavy as fuck but thoroughly melodic and well thought out music. Stand out tracks:

Crawl through Knives

Come Clarity

Reflect the Storm

Jotun

Swim

Pinball map

Take this Life.

Download these and if you like them then buy an album and support them, they deserve it!

You forgot 'Only for the weak'

Best song from Clayman album, and a great first song to hear

Love em---one of the pioneers of the Gothenburg melodic death metal scene. The early stuff is amazing but the new stuff is a little weak with the exception of Reroute to Remain. Jester's Race, Subteranean, and Clayman are my favs. Just bought tickets yesterday for their upcoming Chicago show at Metro---