Single and Video have to be made and we should know when it's happening!

mcalldp

Alright, we know we're down to the line, seems promotion must start by first show of the tour, singel should drop for radio play and video before release and we're down to WEEKS.

So, it seems we always know where these guys are and we have no info that they've made a video, we know their future schedule to...we should be able to figure out just by what time they have available and where they are as to when they are making the video.

I see tour announcement

single/video

cd release date announced in that order.

This seem logical guys?

2. We will get a release date before we get a single, and video. Small chance itll be at the same time, but almost deffintly not.

Merck?

:laugh: (what a tool)

It'd be cool if they announced the release of the album, the first single and THEN straight after aired the video on a music station or something.

It'll never happen, but it would be cool.

We'll they are coming down to the line on all of this as far as promotions go. If they continue to go this way and still pull it off right then expect a scorch-the-earth type of promotion to happen quick and hard. I still think that a single &video for it droping at the start of the new tour is what SHOULD happen in order to bring in more sales, it's logical but then this is GNR so who knows. Either way- we should be able to find out just from knowing where they are all the time as to when there is a chance that any work on a video is being done. I expect that would be the first info to leak as there are a lot of people involved in that process. It has to be soon so a leak of info on it should be soon. Then a leak on CD a week before it drops to the street I imagine (leaks when it hits pressing)

That's my thoughts on how I see this playing out at this time. Of course we just have to wait and see but without speculation what would we all talk about on these boards!?

2. We will get a release date before we get a single, and video. Small chance itll be at the same time, but almost deffintly not.

Have you got a source for this information, because if it's just your uninformed opinion you should say. ;)