Jacksonville rescheduled

Zint

Most of my life I've had to travel two hours to a concert...minimum one hour,many times several hours.

It's no skin off my back...which brings me to a question I have.

I'm going to be in the Orlando area as of Oct. 28...how far is Jacksonville from Orlando?

miles and hours driving...anyone know??

thanks in advance! :)

It's about 2 hours from Jax. Not that bad of a trip. I was really looking foward to next Friday. Oh well, atleast they didn't schedule like 3 months later or anything. I have about two hour ride from Statesboro, Ga. to get there. I'll also be there to see my Gators stick it to the Dogs on the Saturday before.

If you go to Ticketmaster and search best available for the Jacksonville show you can still get 50 GA Floor Seats. Not a good sign. Maybe this had something to do with the new date. Although I doubt a week and a half will make much of a difference. I just hoope everything gets straightened out before the Dec. 04 show in Winnipeg.

it's fuckin halloween, not christmas or thanksgiving. I've been to plenty of shows on weekdays and got lit up like a motherfucker and went to work the next morning at 7 a.m.

Yeah, I'm getting a refund too, this absolutely fucking blows. Any other day of the year would have been better but this is my last Halloween as an undergrad... so I'm enjoying it and not driving 2 fucking hours instead back and forth.

This sucks, I had floor seats too.

it's fuckin halloween, not christmas or thanksgiving. I've been to plenty of shows on weekdays and got lit up like a motherfucker and went to work the next morning at 7 a.m.

Yeah, I'm getting a refund too, this absolutely fucking blows. Any other day of the year would have been better but this is my last Halloween as an undergrad... so I'm enjoying it and not driving 2 fucking hours instead back and forth.

This sucks, I had floor seats too.

You aren´t going just because you have to drive 2 hours?!!! Dude, go to that gig, I would do whatever to go to a gnr gig again. It´s just a 2 hour driving , it´s not that you have to cross over the country.

I have a feeling that this whole tour is gonna get cancelled with how poorly tickets are selling.

Tickets are selling very well up in Canada. Halifax is sold out. Winnipeg has maybe 1000 seats left if that. Calgary and Edmonton are both at about 75% sold out

Maybe it's cause in Canada we tend to listen to rock not Rap.

I live in a city of 200 thousand people and the Stones just played 2 shows over the thanksgiving weekend here. Both of them sold out over 40 000 people for both show. most tickets were between $300 and $165 dollars.

And you know what? Its still not gonna happen, because Merck is living in fucking fantasyland somewhere. He can give out his "13 Tuesdays" left statement all he wants, but it won't fucking sell tickets.

When this supposed press release about Jacksonville comes out (which I doubt we'll see), for fuck's sake, it better have the radio add date for the first single along with it!

Merck is a jackass - there's no two ways around it.

Yeah Go gators! Even though I cancelled my tickets for the jax/20th show, I may be interested in the Tampa show. I would do the 31st gig if I could but, as I stated earlier, I cannot see make it,

yg

I've heard almost 0 promotion, I found out the date for the Jax show because of this forum. Thank God for the internet and fans who care.

YG

I live in the Jax area too and not one single word, as far as I can tell. I mostly listen to XM. But still...If this tour gets canceled, we will never EVER see CD hit the shelf.

Agreed. It's amazing how we can go from so high to so low in just a couple weeks. Fuck.