welcome to the black parade

Guest Metatron

Guest Jack_the_ripper

so I know there are alot of my chemical romance haters on here, but if you actually listen to the song welcome to the black parade of they're new album black parade coming out on october 24th I'm sure you will find a new respect for the band, very different from what they have done previously. First time I heard the song I didn't even believe it was them.

no I didn't, but what did you think of the song?

I can't honestly say,I didn't pay too close attention.

The were introduced by Pinhead by the way...THAT was cool!

Yeah, it was a pretty sweet performance. Overall, the entire Scream Awards kicked ass!

But yeah, I don't normally get into the whole emo/screamo thing, but MCR is pretty good. If this song is any indication of what the next album is going to be like, then it's going to be a good one. rock1

Guest Jack_the_ripper
I like the beginning of the song and the feeling in it but overall it is kind of average shit that is made to sound epic. They are not fooling me! :angry::P

well since your the "expert" :rolleyes: of what is epic and not, name me something you would define as epic.

I like the beginning of the song and the feeling in it but overall it is kind of average shit that is made to sound epic. They are not fooling me! :angry::P

well since your the "expert" :rolleyes: of what is epic and not, name me something you would define as epic.

Well to me epics are songs like November Rain, Bohemian Rhapsody, Nothing Else Matters, Stairway to Heaven and all kind of those legendary and huge songs that has the feeling of something special and everyone knows and will remember for a long time. I don't see this song being like that but I may be wrong.

I just got that feeling that that song is made to sound massive and epic but it is not. But this is my opinion and someone else has a different opinion. Maybe I'll just have to listen to it more so it opens up more or something. :)

Guest Jack_the_ripper

Well to me epics are songs like November Rain, Bohemian Rhapsody, Nothing Else Matters, Stairway to Heaven and all kind of those legendary and huge songs that has the feeling of something special and everyone knows and will remember for a long time. I don't see this song being like that but I may be wrong.

I just got that feeling that that song is made to sound massive and epic but it is not. But this is my opinion and someone else has a different opinion. Maybe I'll just have to listen to it more so it opens up more or something. :)

ah finally someone completly respectable on the forum, atleast your willing to keep an open mind. On the other hand I agree that it's not really that epic, just a good rock tune.

It starts out nice with all the marching stuff but then it turns into Blink 182 song with more massive sounds.

So the song is like first eating a strawberry and then having huge cock rammed up your ass. Not very pleasant.

:book:

I really don't see the Blink in them :huh:

I dig that song along with other MCR stuff.

Guest Jack_the_ripper

people who don't understand, or listen to the genre will often compare them to the bigger band of the genre (i.e. in this situation blink-182.) When honestly, they sound nothing like it.

people who don't understand, or listen to the genre will often compare them to the bigger band of the genre (i.e. in this situation blink-182.) When honestly, they sound nothing like it.

I understand that the verses are typical poppish punk-rock that for example Blink make.