interview with chris Weber...

sucker punch

he doesnt like them because he has nothing to do with them

he's just bitter

no, he's just heard the songs we've heard... 2002 bootlegs and maybe that early hard to hear IRS demo (when the interview was made, from the sound of what he's describing there was no high quality demos available), had one just heard the Mtv performance and the 2002 bootlegs its very easy for one to say not impressed.

Edited by RocknRollDemon5318

Well, I liked the interview until the very end when he talks about how he does not like Chinese Democracy. Whatever, dude. Stop being bitter and move on. :rolleyes:

It IS possible for someone to have heard the new songs and actually NOT liked them. If he said he loved them, you'd be the first to say "see, the album is awesome" - have some respect for yourself and don't make yourself look so prejudiced.

"(Axl) was just like the coolest guy that ever walked the planet. He was the apitamy of cool and the style he generated and he had an air about him that almost everybody thought was really charismatic."

...yep!

"(Axl) was just like the coolest guy that ever walked the planet. He was the apitamy of cool and the style he generated and he had an air about him that almost everybody thought was really charismatic."

...yep!

indeed :)

Chris really described him good there

Well, I liked the interview until the very end when he talks about how he does not like Chinese Democracy. Whatever, dude. Stop being bitter and move on. :rolleyes:

It IS possible for someone to have heard the new songs and actually NOT liked them. If he said he loved them, you'd be the first to say "see, the album is awesome" - have some respect for yourself and don't make yourself look so prejudiced.

:o Wow! Should I pay you for that little evaluation or was this one on the house?

...yep!

That was my favorite quote in the whole interview. I could not of said it better myself. ;)

Axl should invite Chris Weber up sometime to do "Anything Goes" I think that be a good nod' to the past.

He seemed pretty positive about CD though, about the delays and stuff. I think Chris was really into the heavy rock stuff rather than the ballads which imo axl has had down to a tee from the very start of the new band.

It seems like some of you guys can't accept that someone doesn't like everything Axl does. I have a friend who loves AFD so much he has the original Record with the rape cover and a shirt and all that crap, but He absolutely hates UYI 1 & 2, so it seems conceivable that He will probably not like CD if it comes out. Not everyone is a blind faith brainwashed fan.