Christina Aguilera- Hurt

adnan

are we measuring from Whitney now, or from back in her Bodyguard days?

Upon watching the video again I gotta say, I hope she was making a parody of cheesy ballad videos, and not actually trying to make a powerful deep ballad video...

It's in the theme of circus stuff that carries on from Ain't No Other Man.

Fantastic song though

Whitney in her prime.

Edited by adnan

are we measuring from Whitney now, or from back in her Bodyguard days?

Upon watching the video again I gotta say, I hope she was making a parody of cheesy ballad videos, and not actually trying to make a powerful deep ballad video...

It's in the theme of circus stuff that carries on from Ain't No Other Man.

Fantastic song though

Whitney in her prime.

yeah the 1920s 30s look, it's kinda cool to what lengths they've gone to re-create it on both videos...

Her tour's coming to Winnipeg, I'm gonna go see her.

Edited by moreblack

I don't like the song. Too repetitive for something with no catch. She's got a great voice obviously, but so do a lot of other people. I've been desensitized to these kinds of vocals. Just ain't distinct enough to keep me interested.

I personally like early Jessica Simpson better. Before she was a joke, she seemed like a really classy and talented broad. 'I Wanna Love You Forever' is a great song.

I don't like the song. Too repetitive for something with no catch. She's got a great voice obviously, but so do a lot of other people. I've been desensitized to these kinds of vocals. Just ain't distinct enough to keep me interested.

I personally like early Jessica Simpson better. Before she was a joke, she seemed like a really classy and talented broad. 'I Wanna Love You Forever' is a great song.

I love your avatar! :)