Spaghetti incident

undercovergunner

Ok I thought something was going on last nite when I walked into bestbuy and all around me were gnr albums.

1 Greatest hits had it's own stand in the music section

2 spaghetti incident being sold next to the register with a shitload of copies

Correct me if I'm trippin but I havent seen a copy of si in stores new, in many years.

So why put it there, simple just so you read that ugly cover and refresh your memory of gnr.

Best buy knows that SI won't sell one fucking copy so this must be bait for something big very soon.

I now have renewed faith since a big ass store is using these tactics to get people remembering gnr.

OR AM I JUST TRIPPIN?

Ok I thought something was going on last nite when I walked into bestbuy and all around me were gnr albums.

1 Greatest hits had it's own stand in the music section

2 spaghetti incident being sold next to the register with a shitload of copies

Correct me if I'm trippin but I havent seen a copy of si in stores new, in many years.

So why put it there, simple just so you read that ugly cover and refresh your memory of gnr.

Best buy knows that SI won't sell one fucking copy so this must be bait for something big very soon.

I now have renewed faith since a big ass store is using these tactics to get people remembering gnr.

OR AM I JUST TRIPPIN?

Just tripping

You may not realize it, but GNR is slowly promoting their album. I have heard more GNR songs on the radio over the last month than I've ever heard before(Wasn't old enough when they were big). They play them at almost every sporting event(Although they might have always done so, so I'm not positive). The reviews are coming in great and shows are being sold-out. I've never seen TSI? anywhere except for the back of the CD rack under GNR. Fans like us sure as hell are telling everybody about them(I hope :fuckyou: ) so people are finding out about them. The Slash and Axl "beef" brings attention to Axl, which would bring attention to GNR, which would raise curiosities about the new group of guys. And their first single has been announced. So overall, yes stores and stations are preparing the fans for GN'R's big return.

I just looked at the Bestbuy.ca website (canadian), and they have every GNR cd on sale right now. AFD, Lies, UYI I, and UYI II are only $6.99 CDN, TSI and Greatest Hits are $7.99 CDN, and Live Era is $26.99 (WTF?)

I'm not sure if this is related to the CD release, or if they're just trying to capatilize on the recent promotions, but it's a good sign either way

i wonder if the USA Best Buy has all the cds on sale as well?

I just looked at the Bestbuy.ca website (canadian), and they have every GNR cd on sale right now. AFD, Lies, UYI I, and UYI II are only $6.99 CDN, TSI and Greatest Hits are $7.99 CDN, and Live Era is $26.99 (WTF?)

I'm not sure if this is related to the CD release, or if they're just trying to capatilize on the recent promotions, but it's a good sign either way

i wonder if the USA Best Buy has all the cds on sale as well?

Ya illusion 2 was on sale for 12.99 but lies was 16.99?

So they are trying to make a quick buck off the recent interest in gnr or they are part of the promotion for cd.

But the good thing is bestbuy doesnt really carry older and unpopular albums, so why put Spaghetti next to the register? or give greatest hits a nice shelf in a high traffic part of the music section?

Edited by undercovergunner

Guest Jack_the_ripper

where have you guys been? SI is the cd of Gnr I always see on the rack... it's not rare at all, Live Era was harder to find for me.

plus uyi 1 for 12.99? I got it for 8.99$ like every other gnr album I bought.

Guest Jack_the_ripper

oh don't worry dally, every tuesday for the rest of the year, some idiot is gonna come on here claiming they saw CD at they're local record shop.

buy.com

ok heres another weird example from a web site

:question: What is so weird about that????..... Do you see a secret sign that says CD or somthing??

How will this board be the day we actually have the album in our hands......... :scared:

Well the point being that promotion is in swing so cd is not far away now, just giving everyone a little hope.

oh don't worry dally, every tuesday for the rest of the year, some idiot is gonna come on here claiming they saw CD at they're local record shop.

Your right.. it happens once a year.. :lol:

buy.com

ok heres another weird example from a web site

:question: What is so weird about that????..... Do you see a secret sign that says CD or somthing??

How will this board be the day we actually have the album in our hands......... :scared:

Well the point being that promotion is in swing so cd is not far away now, just giving everyone a little hope.

Cd could still be month`s even years away....( if Axl snaps again)

but hey... you never know whit this band.. a single can be aired tomorrow...