So much for hearing anything before the tour

triplea

in america "today" is just getting started. Who knows. Let's stop making threads all the time about what we HAVEN'T heard and wait until we DO hear something.

Amen. If I only had a nickel for every time somebody posted what in essense amounts to be a brain fart.

in america "today" is just getting started. Who knows. Let's stop making threads all the time about what we HAVEN'T heard and wait until we DO hear something.

Very good point. delete shit like this.

Remember what it was like last year, 2004 and 2003... we have had SO much this year and the tour is starting tomorrow.

How the fuck can you moan about stuff. Just wait - no-one has said the album isn't coming out this year they have continued to say it is coming out. So untwist you knickers and look forward to the tour.

LP

in america it wouldn't come out before tomorrow anyways... In europe it's 2:45 PM and if something was to be released today it would be known by now

Not necessarily true. Announcements by any band is completely at their discretion. For example, when 'gunsnroses.com' launched, it launched on America's watch. Not on the Queen's.

in america it wouldn't come out before tomorrow anyways... In europe it's 2:45 PM and if something was to be released today it would be known by now

Not necessarily true. Announcements by any band is completely at their discretion. For example, when 'gunsnroses.com' launched, it launched on America's watch. Not on the Queen's.

I think he means the album, but of course the album isn't gonna be out today. We've not got a release date and we've heard that the album will drop DURING the tour. So the only thing we would get before is a release date.

LP

and we've heard that the album will drop DURING the tour.

when and where did we hear this?

Do you still expect it BEFORE the tour?

I'm just wondering when they announced that the album wil be dropped DURING the tour? I've never heard this.... sorry for my lack of information

if so. bigger fool you

i was just hoping that when i woke up this morning that there would be some new news. stop being assholes

if so. bigger fool you

i was just hoping that when i woke up this morning that there would be some new news. stop being assholes

Dont forget where you are, most people on message boards are assholes and don't know how to interact with people in person.

if so. bigger fool you

Dont forget where you are, most people on message boards are assholes and don't know how to interact with people in person.

haha thank you :shades:

How is not putting up with sheer stupidity the same as being an asshole? :huh:

Seriously man, what for heavens sake could be the point of starting threads about things NOT happening or about questions that CAN'T be answered?

whatever

best argument ever

Seriously man, what for heavens sake could be the point of starting threads about things NOT happening or about questions that CAN'T be answered?

whatever

best argument ever

:rofl-lol: He should have written it like whateva and it would have been even greater!

Seriously there has been about 1001 of these threads and more arent needed.. :monkey:

whatever

You'll need to do better than that.

One thing you have to learn about 'username' is that he'll debate you on anything. If you have a good case, he'll shake your hand... but if you don't, prepare for character assassination.

whatever

You'll need to do better than that.

One thing you have to learn about 'username' is that he'll debate you on anything. If you have a good case, he'll shake your hand... but if you don't, prepare for character assassination.

There's a new thread that just was made that's basically just like this one were people are sharing their opininons in a sophisticated manner. If someone on this forum doesn't have all the information and put out a post he gets slaughtered. I'm sorry if I don't sit here and read every post on this forum every hour of every day like some of you. We're all fans of the same band so we sholdn't bash each other in my opinion. It's a forum where people should be able to share their meanings and how they feel about what's going on with guns n' roses. I also believe that's the reason there's a section dedicated to NEWS only, so that people who don't want to read other users opinions because they have no tolerance can go there and read the 'official' news. When I simply answered 'whatever' it was because I think 'username' is talking out of his ass and not being respectful to other users.

There's a new thread that just was made that's basically just like this one were people are sharing their opininons in a sophisticated manner. If someone on this forum doesn't have all the information and put out a post he gets slaughtered. I'm sorry if I don't sit here and read every post on this forum every hour of every day like some of you. We're all fans of the same band so we sholdn't bash each other in my opinion. It's a forum where people should be able to share their meanings and how they feel about what's going on with guns n' roses. I also believe that's the reason there's a section dedicated to NEWS only, so that people who don't want to read other users opinions because they have no tolerance can go there and read the 'official' news. When I simply answered 'whatever' it was because I think 'username' is talking out of his ass and not being respectful to other users.

That's better. ;)