HTGH Sucks

slashduffizzy

Is Jarmo just trying to get backstage access to Axl next time the band hits Sweden or is he simply operating a new Stalinist policy?. The new songs are hardly that big news and if anything a little disappointing, no 'Civil War' or 'Don't Cry'. Let's hope that list isn't all the band can play.

Is Jarmo just trying to get backstage access to Axl next time the band hits Sweden or is he simply operating a new Stalinist policy?. The new songs are hardly that big news and if anything a little disappointing, no 'Civil War' or 'Don't Cry'. Let's hope that list isn't all the band can play.

jarmo's the biggest yes man there is, way to respect yourself.

I don't think this threa should get deleted, it's worth discussion and I would certainly like to learn about a few things to do with that brown nosed dick. Being PROUDLY banned from the site.

A8R

Jarmo is just being a good little bitch and doing like he's told :rofl-lol:

Seriously, i'm sure there's got to be SOME reason why he does whatever they tell him to. Maybe they've promised him some kind of great reward. Who knows, who cares, not me.

holy shit dude, i was thinking the same thing today and now i get on here and its the 1st thing i see. but yeah i dont bother even going there anymore. jarmo is such a douchebag!

jarmo's a cock sucker, axl's got him on a short leash, and if thats how axl likes his mates, well fuck axl.

To be fair he's always been a staunch supporter of the new band, it's only latterly he's been acting like Merck's bitch. There must be some great reward in it for him, like Axl's No.1 Chump, but as others have said the answer is not to go there.

Guys, this is absolutely unnacceptable.

We don't bash other forums here. It's never been the way we've done things, and we wont be starting now. If you disagree with Jarmo's policies, then the solution is simple - don't post there anymore.

If I see anymore senseless bashing of HTGTH, i'll start issuing warnings.