Sirius Radio

Toph1962

i know thats why its hard to tell whats reliable and whats not. i think that since we havent seen promo yet, that this album could drop any tuesday. and since we dont know how they are going to market this album, the promo could come any day, maybe the weekend before. i hope its this tuesday, but i wouldnt bet my house on it.

november 7th is possible.....he might want to release it before the HUGE madison square garden show

i could def. see that happening, or even debuting a new tune or so. which is unfortunate for me, because i settled for continental airlines arena instead of MSG. oh well the tickets we so much cheaper :P

First off...I was the one who posted at HTGTH. I heard both the original 1/2 sentence from Tawn Mastery on Hair Nation yesterday around 1 PM and then the 2nd, much more complete, bit of DJ patter from Kim Mulligan, also on Hair Nation, this morning at sometime just after, but close to, 6:45.

Also, I wouldn't say the people at HTGTH are "convinced" it's true. We're not. Most of us have serious doubts (including me, and I posted the information in the first place) that it's coming this Tuesday. But, it IS a good bit to discuss...

Also, I wouldn't say the people at HTGTH are "convinced" it's true. We're not. Most of us have serious doubts (including me, and I posted the information in the first place) that it's coming this Tuesday. But, it IS a good bit to discuss...

I know, "convinced" wasn't the right word, but at least they seem more eager and happy to discuss this. I so hope this is true. Stuff like this just can't appear out of nowhere...

I know, "convinced" wasn't the right word, but at least they seem more eager and happy to discuss this. I so hope this is true. Stuff like this just can't appear out of nowhere...

i agree, the rumor just cant appear for no reason. and maybe the thing they are talking about is a release date announcement? but an album dropping would be the best thing right now.

i doubt its possible, SOMEONE who knows about the manufacturing of the CD itself would let us know..

Maybe that's how the radio station knows.

Anyways, this would absolutely be killer since I am off all of next week. The timing would be perfect for me.

It seems unlikely, but who the hell knows? The lack of anything happening yet, at this late stage, makes it almost seem plausible.

i wont believe anything till CD is in my hand, but i will say this, next Tuesday is a GREAT day to release the cd. Think about this, MSG is going to be a big show, and Axl doesn't want to go in front of a NY crowd and play the exact same thing he played months ago......4 times. so, i have a feeling that we will be seeing not only all of the new songs we have heard live so far(give or take one or two), but we will hear a couple of totally new songs. having the CD out before MSG is great because the crowd will be able to at least hear it before going into the show, and Axl doesnt have to get pissed about bootlegs of totally new songs.(just look at the UYI Tour).

Needless to say, Axl needs to do something VERY special at the MSG show for it to go over. It doesn't matter if its a NY crowd or not, this is the Chinese Democracy Tour, not the Appetite For Destruction tour. Fans didn't care during the Hammerstein shows simply because it was Guns N Fucking Roses returning, and they played a nice amount of new material for the first time(may 12th featured all the leaks except Catcher in the Rye). Im hopeful that the CD will be out in time for MSG, but i wont believe it until its in my hand, and even then i will ask someone to pinch me, because god knows iv had that dream way too many times. :P

i doubt its possible, SOMEONE who knows about the manufacturing of the CD itself would let us know..

I've been saying the same for quite some time. Even if Merck could get the radio stations, record stores, MTV,etc. to all agree to some sort of gag order(which he couldn't do anyway), how is he going to stop Joe Blow who works at the manufacturing plant from telling his buddy at the bar that Guns N' Roses have a new album coming next week. Word would hit the forums rather quickly.

Edited by bax

I agree with BAX. I don't thing you could keep the information from spreading at the disc pressing facilities. We will probably get that information at least two weeks before it's delivered to the stores. I have a friend that works at a large CD pressing facility, but I have been unable to get in contact with him. If I can get any info as to how the system works, I'll post it. rock1