Del James article taken off GNR.COM

CureMeXKillMe

GnR(Axl and Merck) aren't men enough to stand behind Del's words, I guess. I feel sorry for Chris, Robin, Frank, Brain, Tommy, Ron, and Rich that they have to put up with this crap. I know that the band are a bunch of good guys who just want to put out an album and please the fans. I for one commend the guys in the band for sticking around through all the BS over the years.

It was a great article. But who goes to GNR.com to find stuff out. Everyone goes to places like mygnr so once its out there he might as well take it down.

Setlistgate is not that big a deal. People used to stand in the crowd and say I hope they play such and such now they say on innernet forums.

But the reasons they gave for not changing setlist make sense. They play the the hits for people who go to the shows. Regardless of what we as individeuals may like. They never played filler from UYI back in the day why start now. Anyway they have to play them so they should choose.

But still it's a shame that something like Coma that could be a show stopper is left out in the cold.

Yeah I think Coma is a monster. Izzy wouldnt learn it. True - bad memories for Axl. That's why a lot of the songs are out like Don't Cry and Civil War. Too Slash.

I just can'y believe all thats worth playing off UYI is UCBM and NovRain? They are double albums? Both records are double albums by AC/DCs standards.

I couldn't find that on GN'R's site anywhere even when it was still online. I got it through a link here, but there was no actual reference to it on their site that I could see.

They should have paid the company who did the site a few extra hundred bones and got some navigation included.

Edited by Sunn074

They put it up, then took it down, just to spark an interest......some gossip.....give people hope that there will be an album out this year. Remember, they do pay attention to whats going on in these forums. Maybe they noticed a lot of negativity twards the album coming out this year. I know that is what I noticed, people were giving up. Tour starts....no release date given....no single....no new songs played live. They did it just to get a rise out of people.

Quick resume for ya.

Del said (and I paraphrase) people on internet should reconnect with real world and the band doesnt care about what the forum fans think, they care about the real fans which come to the shows. Oh, and Axl was dancing with the band in a club, living on the edge the night before their formulaic run through all there hot singles for the real fans who only know the words to the chorus to Paradise City.

Oh, Bumble and Frank are redoing some songs maybe new songs.

Good. Maybe they figured out that blasting some of the fans on the internet, by posting an article on the internet was a stupid thing to do.

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol: I wasn't offended by the article and agreed with alot of it's points, but you're so right.

A8R

I think the band or Del thinks that out opinions are some how messages to them. They arent they are our opinions or responses. These are private conversations really not some state of the nation address. They don't understand the internet, it's not a public address system!!!!

But if they are going to spy on our bullshit they should at least you know get it right. There so sensitive...awww.