Axl is the Michael Jackson of Rock Music

Kaneda

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're such a perve Leigh! Don't you think the ending was awful?? If I'd been that guy I would've been furious at the selfish bitch that threw herself in front of a train after he risked his ass to save her!!!

KK x

Yeah but if I had just had my eye cut off, I'd have seriously considered (and probably would have) done the same thing.

Europeans are more intelligent too...only in USA would Bush be re-elected :)

Exacly :rofl-lol:rock3rock3

:lol: I knew someone would throw that out there. Hey, I live in Texas and both times I didn't vote for him! Some of us are intelligent.

i am also an anti-bush texan! represent! the second time i voted against him, i felt like i was impeaching him! i made sure i colored in the right dot and i walked up to the lady and said "here is my vote. please remember count it."

up until 2006, axl was a ferris wheel and a lawsuit away from being michael jackson.

this year he's come out swinging to prove himself, and i hope he does just that. he's kicking ass so far....i just hope the tour gets finished and the record comes out.

lol I love the generalisations of Europeans. Yeah we suck and can't make up our own music so we love ANY band from America. Yeah, they have taste.

Lets completely ignore the fact that the best English speaking rock bands of all time come from Britain and that Jimi Hendrix wasn't even liked in the US so he came over here.

Says a lot for American "taste".

Look who's climbed from number 4 last week to number 3 this week in the Pollstar top 50. You see if its getting less popular it would be going DOWN the table :)

I gave Axl 6 fucking years to deliver and he hasn't...

If you truly believe this then why don't you fuck off and stop clogging up the forums with the same bullshit. :krider:

Monty

"Axl is the Michael Jackson of Rock Music"

False hair and he does look alittle more plastic these days :D

dude your cupcake!, no need to get personal about axl, isn't this about gnr? which is music.

I was joking... based on what other foumites have written in the past (false hair, going blad, botox, waxed looking, veneered teeth to name afew) and attempting to compare that to what Mr Jackson has had done over the years. Obviously Mr Rose has only had minor cosmetics, compared to those of Mr Jackson.

Being European myself, when i hear the words Michael Jackson, the first thing that comes into my mind is moonwalking, kiddie fidler and plastic surgery. I coudln't care about his music. I don't own any Jackson records and nor do i wish too :D

Edited by dobadog

lol I love the generalisations of Europeans. Yeah we suck and can't make up our own music so we love ANY band from America. Yeah, they have taste.

Lets completely ignore the fact that the best English speaking rock bands of all time come from Britain and that Jimi Hendrix wasn't even liked in the US so he came over here.

Says a lot for American "taste".

in europe people just have better taste in music, period. it's a shame that people don't have the same enthusiasm for new, left of the dial music in america as they do over there....rock n roll is also actually still important in many european countries as a matter of national pride......like the libertines were a cultural event in brittain in this decade...no one in america cared. the dirty pretty things are also fucking amazing, but no one in the states seems to give a shit....