A Break from the Negativity

FinckFortus

While (some of) you bitches were over-analysing and generally complaining, GNR was giving probably the best show so far of this tour. Check out the setlist:

1. Welcome To The Jungle

2. It's So Easy

3. Mr. Brownstone

4. Live and Let Die

5. Knockin' On Heavens Door

6. Better

7. Band Jam (Indian Groove)

8. Sweet Child O' Mine

9. You Could Be Mine

10. Dizzy Reed Piano Solo

11. The Blues

12. Band Jam

13. Guitar Solo

14. Out Ta Get Me

15. IRS

16. Piano Jam / November Rain

17. Don't Cry Guitar Solo

18. Rocket Queen

19. Madagascar

20. My Michelle

21. You're Crazy (AFD)

22. Patience

23. Nightrain

ENCORE

24 Chinese Democracy

25. Paradise City

That should bring a smile to your faces.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think some people(Axl included) are taking the setlist criticism too hard. THIS is a setlist change... no one expects them to play this setlist, and then go out with Civil War, Coma, Locomotive, dead horse, Don't Cry, Anything Goes, Mama Kin, 5 new songs, and half of spaghetti incident... as cool as that would be, its never going to happen.

My idea of a setlist change is what you see above. Now, next show if they dropped "IRS" and Rocket Queen, and played something like Perfect crime, and Think about you... thats a setlist change.

I personally want minor changes...I want everyone to experience something a little unique.

If I got this show, I wouldn't be disappointed, its a long setlist. The Jacksonville set was horse shit.

Looks like Axl is finally coming around to our "have it our way philosophy". Just replace "Live and Let Die" with "TWAT" and my "Happy Meal" will be complete. Actually I could use a little "Prostitute" on the side. Now hopefully our negative reinforcement will encourage Axl to release CD.

Badass show, Axl's voice was phenomenal for the first 4 songs, he backed of a little for the next few. Although the attendance was not very substantial, still put on a great show. Loved the minor changes, and all of the new songs were played minus TWAT. Ended up catching the drumstick at the end of the show as well. All in all great show.

Is anyone going to miss songs like Knockin on heaven's door, Patience, LALD, out ta get me,etc? I wish they'd toss that shit out and stick in some kick ass songs like don't damn me and dead horse. Those cover tunes are played out and Patience is just a momentum killer...

The Dizzy Reed piano solo also seems gratuitous....

As far as the rest of the setlist, it's just right, perhaps a little too AFD heavy, but thats okay. Just the right amount of CD songs imho...in fact I think we may have already heard too much of the album as it is....

Is anyone going to miss songs like Knockin on heaven's door, Patience, LALD, out ta get me,etc? I wish they'd toss that shit out and stick in some kick ass songs like don't damn me and dead horse. Those cover tunes are played out and Patience is just a momentum killer...

The Dizzy Reed piano solo also seems gratuitous....

As far as the rest of the setlist, it's just right, perhaps a little too AFD heavy, but thats okay. Just the right amount of CD songs imho...in fact I think we may have already heard too much of the album as it is....

you guys will want what you want, but i think you guys are missing the point on this one?,

most fans... the avg fans!, the majority at the concerts, don't like all of gnr's songs like us hardcore fans, so think about it, why play songs that the majority can't get into?? it's not very smart when your trying to release an album!.

While (some of) you bitches were over-analysing and generally complaining, GNR was giving probably the best show so far of this tour. Check out the setlist:

1. Welcome To The Jungle

2. It's So Easy

3. Mr. Brownstone

4. Live and Let Die

5. Knockin' On Heavens Door

6. Better

7. Band Jam (Indian Groove)

8. Sweet Child O' Mine

9. You Could Be Mine

10. Dizzy Reed Piano Solo

11. The Blues

12. Band Jam

13. Guitar Solo

14. Out Ta Get Me

15. IRS

16. Piano Jam / November Rain

17. Don't Cry Guitar Solo

18. Rocket Queen

19. Madagascar

20. My Michelle

21. You're Crazy (AFD)

22. Patience

23. Nightrain

ENCORE

24 Chinese Democracy

25. Paradise City

That should bring a smile to your faces.

well thats good they put afd You're Crazy in the setlist but do you guys think the song crazy was You're Crazy

I think some people(Axl included) are taking the setlist criticism too hard. THIS is a setlist change... no one expects them to play this setlist, and then go out with Civil War, Coma, Locomotive, dead horse, Don't Cry, Anything Goes, Mama Kin, 5 new songs, and half of spaghetti incident... as cool as that would be, its never going to happen.

My idea of a setlist change is what you see above. Now, next show if they dropped "IRS" and Rocket Queen, and played something like Perfect crime, and Think about you... thats a setlist change.

I personally want minor changes...I want everyone to experience something a little unique.

If I got this show, I wouldn't be disappointed, its a long setlist. The Jacksonville set was horse shit.

Awesome post