Chinese Democracy...Live ?!*@ Like a Suicide?

damnesiac

Live Concert CDs can be put together pretty quick. Live EP's can be done even faster, afterall you only need about FIVE new songs. Sometimes...(gasp) they're even released without any prior announcement. ; )

Thanks 4 the entertainment kiddies, you guys crack me up.

Live Concert CDs can be put together pretty quick. Live EP's can be done even faster, afterall you only need about FIVE new songs. Sometimes...(gasp) they're even released without any prior announcement. ; )

Thanks 4 the entertainment kiddies, you guys crack me up.

Ummm...... alrighty then..... :huh:

Thanks 4 the entertainment kiddies, you guys, crack fucks me up.

Yeah I can see it does. :book:

Kannon.

Another wannabe insider? :rolleyes:

Yes, and one with no

- creativity

- brain

- life

- motivation

- wife

- hair on the top of his head

- more inches that 2 below the belt

- car

- house

Just a dumbass with a crack pipe and a day pass to a cyber cafe.

A8R

Awwww shucks...ya shouldn't have. And I didn't get you guys anything. Thank you again for the rage, the insults! You guys are the best. :)

OK, I don't usually respond but it looks like I was a little misunderstood this time, completley my own fault. So I'm back to set the record straight. (Who gives a shit!)

Read slowly: I am not, nor did I EVER intend to imply I had/have/will have any 'insider info'. I don't, never did and never would say anything like that. But I see how you got the 'poser' impression, my bad.

As far as stupid/worthless posts go...of COURSE this is stupid, life is nothing but killing time before you die, everything is stupid and thats just how it should be. But, it's all very entertaining. Axl's shoes! Robin's beard?!! LMFAO!!!! Stupid shit makes the world go round my friend and there's no shortage here. Why are you reading this anyway? I'm sure there are more reasons than just your folks not being able to afford the abortion right? Of course!

Now, I hate repeating myself but since it looks like the plot was completely missed, here's what I meant:

A new album MAY still be released this year, that doesn't automatically mean it will be the album everybody is assuming it is supposed to be. A tour is under way right now, it is not impossible to imagine a live album making a debut before xmas. A 'Chinese Democracy' tour EP album with the same hand full of songs we've been hearing could be released as a prelude to the studio album(s) to be released at some point in the...c'mon, help me out insiders!!!

That's it. I'm done, no more replies from me. :)

Now if you'll excuse me...my motivation is gone, by brain is drained of creativity. I need to borrow a car so I can leave this cyber cafe with my crack pipe still packed. Know anyone that has a house I can crash at?

(Great post allen8r, entertaining as always!) C ya at the show.

signed,

I am...whoever you say I am

Awwww shucks...ya shouldn't have. And I didn't get you guys anything. Thank you again for the rage, the insults! You guys are the best. :)

OK, I don't usually respond but it looks like I was a little misunderstood this time, completley my own fault. So I'm back to set the record straight. (Who gives a shit!)

Read slowly: I am not, nor did I EVER intend to imply I had/have/will have any 'insider info'. I don't, never did and never would say anything like that. But I see how you got the 'poser' impression, my bad.

As far as stupid/worthless posts go...of COURSE this is stupid, life is nothing but killing time before you die, everything is stupid and thats just how it should be. But, it's all very entertaining. Axl's shoes! Robin's beard?!! LMFAO!!!! Stupid shit makes the world go round my friend and there's no shortage here. Why are you reading this anyway? I'm sure there are more reasons than just your folks not being able to afford the abortion right? Of course!

Now, I hate repeating myself but since it looks like the plot was completely missed, here's what I meant:

A new album MAY still be released this year, that doesn't automatically mean it will be the album everybody is assuming it is supposed to be. A tour is under way right now, it is not impossible to imagine a live album making a debut before xmas. A 'Chinese Democracy' tour EP album with the same hand full of songs we've been hearing could be released as a prelude to the studio album(s) to be released at some point in the...c'mon, help me out insiders!!!

That's it. I'm done, no more replies from me. :)

Now if you'll excuse me...my motivation is gone, by brain is drained of creativity. I need to borrow a car so I can leave this cyber cafe with my crack pipe still packed. Know anyone that has a house I can crash at?

(Great post allen8r, entertaining as always!) C ya at the show.

signed,

I am...whoever you say I am

No problem WC

A8R

• 2 weeks later...