Is Axl "better" now?

there is no dana only zool

Seeing him out with a new girl every night--- seeing him in clubs--- seeing him perform every show--- hearing about these wild parties he throws--- seeing a giant entourage of people with him everywhere--- etc. etc. etc.

do you think he is truly better with life now than he was in the late 90s/early 00s? I sure as hell think so. Or it appears so at least...

I think he's having way more fun than ever and way better fit now to take on/face challenges...

agree/disagree?

Edited by there is no dana only zool

Seeing him out with a new girl every night--- seeing him in clubs--- seeing him perform every show--- hearing about these wild parties he throws--- seeing a giant entourage of people with him everywhere--- etc. etc. etc.

do you think he is truly better with life now than he was in the late 90s/early 00s? I sure as hell think so. Or it appears so at least...

I think he's having way more fun than ever and way better fit now to take on/face challenges...

agree/disagree?

I think he is about 90% better, i feel he is happy with what he's doing at the moment because this is what he planned to do all along. However i don't think this is what will make him happy long term, i imagine he wants to do the whole family things as mentioned in most of his interviews in the 90's and more recently by Beta.

Just my take on it....

LIZ

He seems to be a lot more emotionally stable then he was back in 2002. It could just be that he feels that he is making positive progress towards releasing the album, and this makes it easier to be in the public eye and deal with the inevitable questions about CD.