Guns N roses (most loyal fans ever?)

ivarzzz

I dont know any type of fans that would wait 13 years for a fuckin album.. and still love the band.. Sounds like a bad relationship were the wife is getting beaten but still sticks with his man.. ill i know is when and if this album comes out and it flops you guys are going to wonder were the fuckin day went..

I really love the way you said "wait 13 years". That is something I never got. I dont know about some of ye, but personally my life does go on out side this forum. I have not been sitting at this computer for 13 years for a "fuckin album". You dont wait for music, it happens. You wait for the doctor, for post or for a message. Not for a cd. So get over your self sir and stop being a bloody grump, turn off the computer, and relize that life does go on...

Nobody is waiting for anything. As for the band...there is no 'still'. This is a totally new and totally different band. Yes I love what Guns N' Roses were, but I love this band (insert name Axl please) as well. The only thing I don't like is this band playing songs which Gn'R made, rather than all their own. Sure it's alright to play 2 or 3 songs from another band, but to make your setlist 13-14 of hteir songs and call yourself after their name...fuck no.

Edited by Son Of A Gun

B)-->

QUOTE(mr.b @ Nov 3 2006, 10:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I really love the way you said "wait 13 years". That is something I never got. I dont know about some of ye, but personally my life does go on out side this forum. I have not been sitting at this computer for 13 years for a "fuckin album". You dont wait for music, it happens. You wait for the doctor, for post or for a message. Not for a cd. So get over your self sir and stop being a bloody grump, turn off the computer, and relize that life does go on...

Thankn you for your highly thought out philosophical speech there, but it boils down to us waiting for chinese democracy. We all have lives outside the doctors office as well.

Yes we are the most loyal fans ever...except for Keneda and co, they're just fuckheads.

A8R

Of course, nobody on here is waiting for anything. This is why there is a new topic everyday saying 'when is the album coming out? I hope its soon'.

Some of you guys on here are full of shit. EVERY GNR fan on here has been waiting for this album to come out, myself included.

Do you honestly think ivarzzz thought that people have been sat on a computer for 13 years waiting for an album? Some of you guys are thick as shit. I wish you would learn the basic concepts of english before posting silly answers.

Back on topic, yeah I see what you mean Ivarzz. In reality, I shouldnt even like this band anymore the way they have fucked us about. But I just cant seem to help it, once you are a GNR fan, it seems impossible to change that. Its like a drug. I liked the 'beaten wife' comparison. No matter how much this band fucks us over, we are always still there in our millions ready to support them as much as we can.

B)-->

QUOTE(mr.b @ Nov 3 2006, 09:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOl yeah it's not like i'm putting my life on hold, i'll go on the forum instead of watching shit tv in my down time!, whats wrong with hanging with you mofo's!, shoot me! :xmasssanta: .

Guns N'Roses (most loyal fans ever?)

..i don't know.

As a fan of Gn'R i like to think that Gn'R fans are open minded, as i like many other bands too.

I once knew a fan of Metallica and he was so narrow minded. He woud not listen to anything other than Metallica. He owned all their abums and 60+ bootlegs (audio tapes and video's). He lived on the floor below where i once lived. I knew he owned a black guitar, once i walked into his flat one morning and he was standing there in is black under pants. He was talking the Metallica thing too far. Everything had to be black and all bands sucked exept Matallica.

This was 10+ years ago now. Having seen the direction Metallica have taken with Load, i wonder how he views his beloved band now? :laugh: ..don't get me wrong, i'm not anti Metallica in anyway. Their Justice for all Album is great and some of the tracks of the Black album are great too. For me, these 2 albums represent Metallica at their best and as good as they got. (I hear they are good live :) )

Edited by dobadog

Of course, nobody on here is waiting for anything. This is why there is a new topic everyday saying 'when is the album coming out? I hope its soon'.

Some of you guys on here are full of shit. EVERY GNR fan on here has been waiting for this album to come out, myself included.

Do you honestly think ivarzzz thought that people have been sat on a computer for 13 years waiting for an album? Some of you guys are thick as shit. I wish you would learn the basic concepts of english before posting silly answers.

Back on topic, yeah I see what you mean Ivarzz. In reality, I shouldnt even like this band anymore the way they have fucked us about. But I just cant seem to help it, once you are a GNR fan, it seems impossible to change that. Its like a drug. I liked the 'beaten wife' comparison. No matter how much this band fucks us over, we are always still there in our millions ready to support them as much as we can.

Nice Reply!!

I dont know any type of fans that would wait 13 years for a fuckin album.. and still love the band.. Sounds like a bad relationship were the wife is getting beaten but still sticks with his man.. ill i know is when and if this album comes out and it flops you guys are going to wonder were the fuckin day went..

I use that exact same analogy all the time. :lol:

We are TOTALLY the battered wife in this whole ordeal. We get nothing but shit on, and we come back for more.

I use that exact same analogy all the time. :lol:

We are TOTALLY the battered wife in this whole ordeal. We get nothing but shit on, and we come back for more.

Every so often we get flowers and forget the pain. :rolleyes: