How about a new user title after "Frontman"?

adnan

I disagree. A lot of members just post a load of rubbish and spam to get up to Frontman. Why give them another opportunity to post more rubbish? I'd like to think that once members reach 5000 posts, they can finally decide to write interesting and mature posts since they've reached the highest status. Then again *checks adnan's post count* in some cases, perhaps not :book:

Edited by Guest

I disagree. A lot of members just post a load of rubbish and spam to get up to Frontman. Why give them another opportunity to post more rubbish? I'd like to think that once members reach 5000 posts, they can finally decide to write interesting and mature posts since they've reached the highest status. Then again *checks adnan's post count* in some cases, perhaps not :book:

I really don't see how any of the topics I've started in the past 2-4 months have been immature.

And you're very mistaken if you think I've spammed to get to here. I'm on this website as much as most of you, I just post more, and I daresay I actually post something relevant, i.e. not a senseless attack on another member for no reason, like some people seem to like to do.

Edited by adnan

:rofl-lol:

Ownage! (French for ownage ;) )

Sorry adnan, but you do start an awful lot of topics...and most of them really aren't any good

And what if someone is Junior, or Frontman or sth else?

What change does this make? :confused:

Nothing at all. At a certain number of posts your rank changes (5000- Frontman etc.). You do not get any extra privileges from changing ranks.

To be honest I think we should just do away with all posts and ranks.

• 2 weeks later...

Many people have a large post count but that does not make them a post whore just a long term member.

True. :heart:

But there are some people that made a number of 5,000 posts in 9 months.

Now...that's a POST WHORE. :)

Look, I might be a post whore, but I don't post on any other forums much at all (only GOAB's forum nowadays).

And I tend to post in most topics I read. So I spend as much time on here as most of you, but I just post more.