Meadowlands tomorrow

gnfnr06

this is not looking good guys

i live in ldn and saw gnr 4 times and have vip ga tickets to tomorrow's show.

how early did you guys have to line up before doors opened to get first row standing right in front of the stage?

for the wembley gig, i got there at 1.30pm, doors opened at 5.30pm and gn'r didn't turn up until 11pmish

(that's a long time of not drinking/eating, let me tell you)

however that was doable b/c it was summer time and i'm in ny now and it's freakn' cold! can't imagine doing this tomorrow, waiting outside in the cold for 5 hours and then what do you do with all your layers once you get inside?

this is not looking good guys

i live in ldn and saw gnr 4 times and have vip ga tickets to tomorrow's show.

how early did you guys have to line up before doors opened to get first row standing right in front of the stage?

for the wembley gig, i got there at 1.30pm, doors opened at 5.30pm and gn'r didn't turn up until 11pmish

(that's a long time of not drinking/eating, let me tell you)

however that was doable b/c it was summer time and i'm in ny now and it's freakn' cold! can't imagine doing this tomorrow, waiting outside in the cold for 5 hours and then what do you do with all your layers once you get inside?

You could have put this in the concerts section but from what I know the parking lot will not even be open until 5:30pm because there is a football game going on at Giants Stadium earlier in the day.

http://www.meadowlands.com/eventDetail.asp...mp;eventid=2679

If you are good looking you stand a decent chance of cutting the line or even being let in early. Just make sure you make contact with someone who works for Guns and not one of the $8 per hour venue security guards (no offense to anyone in the security profession). The local security get a bit delusional sometimes and often act like they work for the band. Truth is, they really can't get you backstage no matter how many times they ask you to lick their wrinkled sacks. Be careful and have fun!

At Hammerstein we were in the middle of the line and still got up to the second row for Guns. I waited about one hour in that line and it was may then.

I waited in line for hammerstein from 9 am in the morning and was front and center the whole night. I actually have seats for the Continental and MSG shows so at least I'll be able to enjoy the concert from a dstance this time. My advice...get there early.

If you are good looking you stand a decent chance of cutting the line or even being let in early. Just make sure you make contact with someone who works for Guns and not one of the $8 per hour venue security guards (no offense to anyone in the security profession).

make contact with someone who works for gnr?

you make it sound so easy. all i know is, i just went outside now and froze my tits off

i know there are others who are planning on tailgating beforehand but that'll mean less of a chance to make it up front. last thing i want is to be out there for hours, and be second row and get caught in the maylay and not be able to see over anyone taller than 5'3"

that would blow!!!

HI Everyone ! I was planning on going to the Arena Right Now ! and Tailgate but i just realized my VIP ticket says something like : GA Floor - row GA8 - seat 47 .....

I thought it was supposed to be like First Come will be closer to the Stage but apparently Not ! they have assigned seats for the VIP section too? I also realized that on the Red Hot chili Peppers concert i saw the GA section with seats !! so many people was sitting there not able to jump like i thought the VIP section was supposed to be !! I'm Confused ! someone help me out? I really wanna be in front of the stage !

HI Everyone ! I was planning on going to the Arena Right Now ! and Tailgate but i just realized my VIP ticket says something like : GA Floor - row GA8 - seat 47 .....

I thought it was supposed to be like First Come will be closer to the Stage but apparently Not ! they have assigned seats for the VIP section too? I also realized that on the Red Hot chili Peppers concert i saw the GA section with seats !! so many people was sitting there not able to jump like i thought the VIP section was supposed to be !! I'm Confused ! someone help me out? I really wanna be in front of the stage !

wait? so the vip ga is not standing/ we have assigned seats? so you mean there is no point waiting 5 hours before doors open to be in the front row?

i have never seen fans seated in the pit to a gn'r show, although this may be a CAA policy but still.

i'm so confused

I'm Confused too !!! I remember i was going to buy GA tickets for the Red Hot concert a the Continental but couldn't find any so i bought tickets on the 123 section ... that night I realized that there was no pit like I thought there'd be !! the whole GA section had chairs! so no,i don't see the point of waiting more than 5 hours with 20 degrees outside if there's No pit !! and we'll have our seas there when i get in .. what does your ticket says though ? Mine says : GA - row:GA8 - seat:47 and it's VIP.

Should i go and wait in line? I don't know. Help please !