who released leaks

admiral50

could anyone please, without being rude as I know it has been posted before, help me learn how the leaks were actually put "out". If they were employees of Axl and/or Merck weren't they fired? Did Merck actually let any songs be leaked? To me, it really seems like it was and always has been Axl, even though he won't admit it. I think he just doesn't like that people on the Internet have gotten it. It seems like he just underestimated the Internet and just got more paranoid. HOW COULD THESE SONGS JUST ACCIDENTALLY HAVE BEEN STOLEN? I know we will never know the truth, but have always just been baffled by this.

of course they were fucking released on purpose why would certain ones just leak without the rest and what a load of overproduced pish that they are if this is the sound of this album then it is gonna be a load of shite this lot of cunts dont deserve the mighty name of guns n fuckin roses, more like axl rose and the fuckin pansies

of course they were fucking released on purpose why would certain ones just leak without the rest and what a load of overproduced pish that they are if this is the sound of this album then it is gonna be a load of shite this lot of cunts dont deserve the mighty name of guns n fuckin roses, more like axl rose and the fuckin pansies

You're still here? :huh:

What? Overproduced? Those songs were barely even mixed. :rofl-lol:

One question for you... If Axl does take your advice, and renames the band "Axl Rose and the Fuckin Pansies," are you going to try out? You'd be fucking a shoe-in.

Edited by santana

Someone ban this motherfucker... he does nothing but spout anti GnR propaganda all day.... oh, god if he reads this then he'll go off the fucking nut and start slagging me... ahwell to quote Dust N Bones, "Okay, That's alright!"

could anyone please, without being rude as I know it has been posted before, help me learn how the leaks were actually put "out". If they were employees of Axl and/or Merck weren't they fired? Did Merck actually let any songs be leaked? To me, it really seems like it was and always has been Axl, even though he won't admit it. I think he just doesn't like that people on the Internet have gotten it. It seems like he just underestimated the Internet and just got more paranoid. HOW COULD THESE SONGS JUST ACCIDENTALLY HAVE BEEN STOLEN? I know we will never know the truth, but have always just been baffled by this.

I put them out

a poster named "Wes" originally leaked them, and it is pretty much assumed that they were leaked intentionally

however he told us that he burned the cd in 2004 when axl was in a strip club (dont know if he was the dj or it was his dads strip club). the first irs-leak (real bad quality) in 2004 was wes work, too.

however catcher in the rye and checkmate seems not be the gift of wes.

the weird thing is that axl said in january 2006 that better, twat and the blues are his favourite songs . a few months later wes leaked better and twat....so wes must be sb from the gnr camp or it was really just luck

more interesting is the leakorigin of citr and checkmate

Edited by slääsh

The songs were released internally as a test market for the new band and to see what the reaction would be to the new music. This test is done to discern or reafirm the artist's relevancy to the state of the current music environment. Music is "leaked' to the public, to see on a small scale what the perception might be if the same exposure was to happen but on a much larger scale. Also to understand the direction the new band is taking and tweak there efforts where needed to achieve an agreeable final product. One which meets with the artisic as well as the engineering and business (ie distribution's) stamp of approval.

This will never be admitted but that's how bands these days test market their music. First on the internet and then after a review and a final touch up and evaluation of all points of concern they may choose to revamp or remix the final product. What ever the case may be the objective is to create word of mouth and excitment to the potential main stream radio listening market.

Edited by welcometothespunkle