Music Rising Les Paul

Save the hundred bucks and get a normal standard. There's no point in getting a guitar with a dumb finish just because a guitarist in an overrated (yes, U2 is way overrated) band says so. The standard will give you just as good a playing experience as that; but if you're set on spending $599 the go on eBay and get either a Burny, Greco, or Tokai copy. All of which wil trump an Epi, and give yo a pretty fucking hard run on a Gibby. Hope I helped in saving some money.

i dunno, i try to stay away from really loud graphics like that... it could get old real fast. my opinion on gibson is very clearly laid out in the thread in the news section about finck buying a 58 reissue or w/e :P

for that kinda money have you ever considered a PRS SE? they're the import PRS's and they're surprisingly great guitars.

today's the first time i've really posted in this section, so i know you guys are gonna think i'm spamming, but i just really love the store i work for. like the guy in the beginner bass thread, i'll send you a link to my store's site if you're interested. PM me if you are.

i dunno, i try to stay away from really loud graphics like that... it could get old real fast. my opinion on gibson is very clearly laid out in the thread in the news section about finck buying a 58 reissue or w/e :P

for that kinda money have you ever considered a PRS SE? they're the import PRS's and they're surprisingly great guitars.

today's the first time i've really posted in this section, so i know you guys are gonna think i'm spamming, but i just really love the store i work for. like the guy in the beginner bass thread, i'll send you a link to my store's site if you're interested. PM me if you are.

I don't like the feel, it's like a .50 calibur revolver 7 shot,to a 7 shot .50 cal desert eagle

thier both high quality, but i hate the feel,

it feels, wrong,

I'm going to sound like an idiot, but there's a certain feel, a certain power there's many things, there's a certain level of ultra-comfort and want,

for example, i went to a gibson facory, and asked the difference between a 50's and now style neck, the manager did something i'll never forget,

he walked over, handed me the most powerful 50's style les paul in a display case, then handed me a black beauty

i held the 2, and only then i understood,i really can't explain it, but it's a powerful feeling,that it made me quit a district jazz rehearsal, that i would've got, because my aria custom was broken and my other guitars didn't feel right,

it's soooo, intresting

I don't like the feel, it's like a .50 calibur revolver 7 shot,to a 7 shot .50 cal desert eagle

it feels, wrong,

I'm going to sound like an idiot, but there's a certain feel, a certain power there's many things, there's a certain level of ultra-comfort and want,

for example, i went to a gibson facory, and asked the difference between a 50's and now style neck, the manager did something i'll never forget,

he walked over, handed me the most powerful 50's style les paul in a display case, then handed me a black beauty

i held the 2, and only then i understood,i really can't explain it, but it's a powerful feeling,that it made me quit a district jazz rehearsal, that i would've got, because my aria custom was broken and my other guitars didn't feel right,

it's soooo, intresting

i hear ya man... just throwin it out there

my big beef with the guitar is the graphic that'll probably get pretty old to look at, feel is completely and utterly personal

it feels, wrong,

it's soooo, intresting

i hear ya man... just throwin it out there

my big beef with the guitar is the graphic that'll probably get pretty old to look at, feel is completely and utterly personal

actually the grapic is half of what attracted me

the big thing in it is that I wanna stand out a little more than just every other guy

the big difference between this and sticking/customizing it in any other way is the charity,

that really give me a good feeling

the big thing in it is that I wanna stand out a little more than just every other guy

the big difference between this and sticking/customizing it in any other way is the charity,

yeah that's pretty cool... plus you can always add more unless you want to preserve it's limited edition status

yeah that's pretty cool... plus you can always add more unless you want to preserve it's limited edition status

well, if i did, i probably wouldn't play it, lol

Does anybody here think maybe he wanted to pay the extra $$ to be a good person and help the Music Rising organization? Who cares what band Edge is in. Who the fuck cares who sponsors the guitar. The extra money goes to a great cause, and if he wants to support Music Rising, LET HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!! I for one would rather get an Epiphone guitar and help the rebuilding effort than get a Gibson and help the CEO of a guitar company.