How do you feel

Montrealer

For those going, or went already to a GN'R concert.

How do you feel, felt knowing it was closer?

Were you nervous, anxious, going nuts.....

I'm going to see them 3 times next week and it sounds just unreal.

I feel nervous but, kinda like when you go see a hockey game.

You want to see your team perfom a good game, I feel the same about a GN'R show.

I think it's gonna be a long fucking week!!!

I've gotta say, my main concern was about them actually showing up.

I thought the same thing, but not to a huge degree, bearing in mind that mine was in the UK..

It blew my mind though, the anticipation.. And Montrealer you're going to see them 3 times??? You lucky bastard!

KK x

I thought the same thing, but not to a huge degree, bearing in mind that mine was in the UK..

It blew my mind though, the anticipation.. And Montrealer you're going to see them 3 times??? You lucky bastard!

KK x

YEP Wednesday in Toronto, friday in Ottawa and Saturday In Quebec.

I went In new york in may, it was great!

KK x

Sooo not fair.. Hey, if I can afford plane tickets, think you could sneak me in? ;)

KK x

KK x

Sooo not fair.. Hey, if I can afford plane tickets, think you could sneak me in? ;)

KK x

Only if you're cute and my wife don't care lol

For those going, or went already to a GN'R concert.

How do you feel, felt knowing it was closer?

Were you nervous, anxious, going nuts.....

I'm going to see them 3 times next week and it sounds just unreal.

I feel nervous but, kinda like when you go see a hockey game.

You want to see your team perfom a good game, I feel the same about a GN'R show.

I think it's gonna be a long fucking week!!!

Seeing them 3 times in the same week? Given the replication of the setlist, you could have gone once and saved yourself a sh*tload of cash :)

Seriously, the first time you see the band is special and despite the arguments on this forum, the raw power of those songs is still better than 99% of anything else that's out there. Wembley on the recent tour was my 6th time at a GnR gig, and my anticipation was still as strong as ever. Enjoy.

I was totally pumped for the Hammerstein show in NY. That was a great night!

I saw them in Vegas in September, I was still excited about it, but I was in Vegas, everthing is exciting there. The venue only holds 1500 people, and I was right up front, so that was a cool experience.

I'm seeing them again on Friday at MSG. Not sure how I feel about it. Definitely not as excited as the first time, or even the second, but I'm still expecting a good night.

I saw them in Vegas in September, I was still excited about it, but I was in Vegas, everthing is exciting there. The venue only holds 1500 people, and I was right up front, so that was a cool experience.

I'm seeing them again on Friday at MSG. Not sure how I feel about it. Definitely not as excited as the first time, or even the second, but I'm still expecting a good night.

Hammerstein was a great experience! It was like a big family show!

KK x

KK x

I'm sure she won't mind ;)

And I think I'm kinda cute.. That's me in my avatar lol!

But seriously, you're a lucky man! Hope you have a great time!

KK x

KK x

KK x

I'm sure she won't mind ;)

And I think I'm kinda cute.. That's me in my avatar lol!

But seriously, you're a lucky man! Hope you have a great time!

KK x

if it's really you...

1. I'm sure she wont mind (yeah right)

2. I want a full size of that!!!! lol

I´ve seen GN´R 1991, 1993 and 2006 (had tickets for 2002 but the show got cancelled) and every time I feel like its a dream! When sitting at the venue I always get worried that they´re not gonna show but when they do OH MAN, that´s when the dream comes true! Always great! :D

I did threes hows in the summer and before every one i was nervous as hell.the moments the intro music came on i thought my head would explode, i can't deny they were the best three nights of my life.I consider myself lucky to have been there with other fans who had been waiting forever to see the band we all love and loved through hard times. rock3

I haven't been to one...cause they never go to New Orleans anymore :anger: after we fell asleep on Axl in the middle of his show in 1992.

Axl literally told people if they wanted to go to sleep and lay down on the floor they should move to the back...i have the bootleg

Edited by 3rd Wheel

Well I always seem to worry about how close I'll be able to get (in GA) and fortunately both times I've secured great spots- so I'm anxious/excited. Even though the expirience is incredibel and fun .. its so frustrating because I find myself wanting to absorb every moment of it and I'm trying to enjoy the show but I keep thinking "soon this amazing thing will be over" ... and then I go into a long state of depression for weeks after the concert. :book:

I have issues. :unsure:

I saw GNR in Paris during June...it was unreal...then I saw them in Athens in July...total utopia...

IT"S going to be amazing..you go there and enjoy the 3 concerts man. Dont get drunk during the first one..just let your feelings drive you high..the rest 2 do whatever you want . Just be sure to make great posts afterwards and take any pics/videos if possible!

PEACE

I find myself wanting to absorb every moment of it and I'm trying to enjoy the show but I keep thinking "soon this amazing thing will be over"

I can't help but doing the same thing.

But it's just amazing, it didn't really kick in for me until the intro started, the way they were almost playing with the begining of WTTJ without actually starting the song just... Ohhh I want to go back :mellow:

Hammerstein was a great experience! It was like a big family show!

I agree...I've many GnR shows from 91-06...but Hammerstein had something special about it,it was like an honour to be at such a special event.

It was very cool!