pics with older lady

deathstar

with the short grey hair?,she doesent look brazillian to me??,ok last time I saw her pic she dident look "old"like that,maybe I am just mistaken??

hum if I knew how to post pics i would show you ,I really dont think its beta though

thanx

www.imageshack.us

mr.Q

with the short grey hair?,she doesent look brazillian to me??,ok last time I saw her pic she dident look "old"like that,maybe I am just mistaken??

hum if I knew how to post pics i would show you,I really dont think its beta though

thanx

Dude, there's 100 million women in the world in their 60's. How are we supposed to know which one you're talking about if you don't post a pic?

hum if I knew how to post pics i would show you,I really dont think its beta though

thanx

Dude, there's 100 million women in the world in their 60's. How are we supposed to know which one you're talking about if you don't post a pic?

Because there was a different motivation for making the post. I won't say why, but it's the reason why I edited my post. :)

If the moderator isn't too busy (and I mean that seriously), he/she could delete this thread since it's obvious the person didn't really want an answer to their question because the poster went offline within 14 minutes of asking the question.

I'm Rick James Bitch

thanx

Because there was a different motivation for making the post. I won't say why, but it's the reason why I edited my post. :)

If the moderator isn't too busy (and I mean that seriously), he/she could delete this thread since it's obvious the person didn't really want an answer to their question because the poster went offline within 14 minutes of asking the question.

I'm Rick James Bitch

A person could ask a question before they have to leave for somewhere. So they ask, then log off, and then hope to see an answer when they get back and log on again.

A person can also view the forum while logged off.

You're thinking too much dude.

A person could ask a question before they have to leave for somewhere. So they ask, then log off, and then hope to see an answer when they get back and log on again.

A person can also view the forum while logged off.

You're thinking too much dude.

Yeah you're right.

And this one time, at UFO Camp, The Visitors stuck a probe up my ass.

I'm Rick James Bitch

thanx

I'm Rick James Bitch

too busy...sorry

thanx

I'm Rick James Bitch

too busy...sorry

No problem.

I'm Rick James Bitch

thanx

I'm Rick James Bitch

ok so i will not engage you

,just for your info I have my daughter home sick today from school and I had to attend to her....I thought this was a message board not a chat room??am I mistaken?

thanx

I'm Rick James Bitch

ok so i will not engage you

,just for your info I have my daughter home sick today from school and I had to attend to her....I thought this was a message board not a chat room??am I mistaken?

Awww. That's sweet.

You want me to post the pics? Will you be here for a few minutes? And you still didn't answer Matt's question.

I'm Rick James Bitch

Edited by Rick James

thanx

I'm Rick James Bitch

Newbie, you need to relax and let the mods decide which threads get deleted.

Newbie, you need to relax and let the mods decide which threads get deleted.

Okay. Sorry. I thought there was a rule here "Posts must make sense." (re: to Matt's question in this thread)

Anyway, can you help me find the blonde girl?

I'm Rick James Bitch